blonde

i woke up to livana crying at 2am. i changed her diaper and i fed her and eventually she fell asleep. i had trouble sleeping after that but i did get a bit of sleep.

i woke up at my usual time and got ready for the day. today we give the other team a tour of the city and school. we are all meeting at breakfast first.

we are taking the bus since it is considered something for school. the bus leaves at 9:30. i have an hour to get myself and livana ready.

i left my room and woke up suna. i went back into my room. i curled my hair and put on some light makeup. i wore a skirt and a cute shirt to match. once i finished getting ready, i woke up livana. i got her ready. once i changed her i did her hair.

her blonde hair was so beautiful. i loved it.

after we finished getting ready i packed a bag for livana stuff. diapers, extra clothes for her, a sweater for her, bottles, her toy dino, and baby food. i left my room with livana and i has to know on sunas door again.

"suna the bus leaves in 5 minutes let's go" i said through the door.

"calm down woman i'm done" he said as he came out of the room.

he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"you smell like weed dumbass" i said to him fixing his shirt.

"it's fine" he said.

"whatever let's go."

we left the dorm and went with the rest of the team that was waiting for us.

"y/n you came!" atsumu said.

"yea, is livana being here okay?" i asked just making sure.

"yes of course" they responded.

we got on the bus and sat down. we were on our way to the restaurant. it took about 15 minutes to get there. once we did we all got off the bus.

the other team wasn't here yet so we went inside. we sat down at a table, it was really really big. i mean it had to fit 2 volleyball teams.

once we sat down we just thought about what we will order to eat. i needed to was livanas hands first so i excused myself.

"i'll be back" i said to the team as i got up with livana.

i went into the restroom and washed livanas hands and mine. while we were in there i heard noise so i just assumed the other had arrived.

"be good today okay?" i talked to livana.

of course she didn't respond but it still felt like she did. i dried our hands and left the restroom.

"oh and this is y/n" i heard someone introduce me.

i immediately bowed without even look at who i was getting introduced to. once i looked up i felt my whole stomach turn. it was them. karasuno.

"y/n?!" tanaka and noya asked.

the team looked at me weirdly.

"you know them y/n?" aran asked me.

"they're from my old school" i said as i sat down with livana.

in the corner of my eye i saw tsukishima next to yams but i refused to make eye contact with him.

"y/n how have you been?" suga asked as he was the one who was sitting infront of me.

god i hate this. part of me wants to leave but the other part of me sees this as a chance to see them again. to see him again...

"ive been busy i guess" i said giving the best smile i could give in that situation.

the rest of the team sat down. the teams started talking about volleyball and shit and i just did my best to not include myself in the conversation. the whole time i felt eyes piercing at me but i refused to look who it was.

shortly after a waiter came by and we ordered our food. i took out livanas baby food so she would eat first.

"your babysitting?" yachi asked me.

this made both of the teams start looking at me.

"oh u-" i got interrupted.

"pfhhh no . that's her kid." atsumu said.

ive never and i mean never want to punch someone as bad as i wanted to punch atsumu right now.

"YOUR KID?" the karasuno team all asked in shock.

"you guys didnt know? she was three months before she left your school" atsumu added.

osamu saw i was mad so he just punched atsumu in the arm symboling him to shut up.

karasuno eyes widen. i could tell some of them realized who's child it was but no one dared to say anything.

i finished feeding livana and i cleaned her up. the waiter soon came with our food and now the teams went back to talking about volleyball.

everyone ate and once they finished they talked about where we are going next. we are going to an amusement park.

"i thought this was for volleyball?" i asked suna who was sitting next to me.

"me too, i just want sleep" he replied.

"what time did you get home?" i asked.

"like at 2"

"then that's your fault" i teased.

"whatever, which one of them is the dad?" he asked.

"w-what?"

"yea, the way your acting gives it away. so which one?" he asked again.

i guess i shouldn't hide it from him.

"the blonde" i whispered in his ear.

he chuckled.

"this is gonna be an exciting day."he said

"shut up dumbass" i laughed.

he laughed as well and then we just continued to talk . but again i kept feeling someone staring at me but i still refused to look.

that's when livana started crying having a little breakdown.

"it's okay baby" i said to her as i started holding her.

"im going to go outside real quick" i told my team.

i got up and went outside.