first day of school . again.

i laid down and i eventually fell asleep.

i woke up to the sound of my alarm going off. i turned it off and got ready for school. i brushed my teeth and my hair. i put on my new uniform, put on some light makeup, and got my school bag.

i got downstairs and had breakfast with my family. me and my sister got picked up by atsumu and osamu. osamu was driving and we first went to a cafe and we got coffee.

he drove to the school and once we got there we all went our separate ways. i went to the office to get my dorm room. luckily my sister didn't have a dorm partner so i got placed in with her.

after i was done with that i went to my first class. since i was already smart i got placed into 2nd and 3rd year classes. i got to class and everyone was already there.

i introduced myself to everyone.

"hello my name is y/n. it's nice to meet you all." i said.

"thank you . please take the seat right over there." the teacher said to me while pointing at a empty chair.

i got to the seat and sat down. the teacher started the lesson and everyone was taking notes. as i was taking notes i felt someone tug my hair from behind me.

"well if it isn't miss teen mom." he whispers so only i can hear.

"shut up suna" i said.

i ignored him for the rest of the class.

TIMESKIP

it's currently lunch time. i went to the cafeteria and got my lunch. i found a empty table and i sat there. i started eating but was interrupted when a group of people sat next to me.

it was none other but the volleyball team.

"y/n!" atsumu said to me.

"yea barry the bee?" i responded.

everyone laughed. the all sat down and we started talking.

"oh y/n! you mentioned you were a manger for your old volleyball team." atsumu said.

"oh yea"

"what school was it?" akagi asked.

"oh you guys might not know it. it was karasuno." i replied.

"were they good? do you think we could beat them?" they asked.

"oh um i would say they were good. they have amazing setters, great defense, good blockers, and a great bond" i said.

"DO YOU LIKE THEM MORE THAN US?" atsumu yelled.

"i literally met you yesterday."

everyone laughed.

"oh y/n . we are all hanging out in s/n's dorm tomorrow night. do you wanna come?" aran offered.

"oh well it's kinda my dorm too" i said.

"you got placed with your sister. that's cool." atsumu said.

"good thing i didn't get placed with you" osamu laughed.

after a while of eating and talking it was time to go back to class. this time i was in a 3rd year class.

i got seated next to kita. we waved at each other and just payed attention in class. we were in math class so i didn't really struggle with the material.

after a while school has ended. as i was walking out of the gate i got asked by the team if i would stay for their practice. i just told them that i already had plans. i told them i met a friend and was going to hang out with them .

but in reality i was really going to the doctors. i wanted to see if i could get more information about the pregnancy. i walked home and took the car to the doctors.

when i got there they were kinda worried because i didn't have any parental supervision. but i just convinced them to give me a check up for the baby at least .

"well it looks like your 3 months pregnant." the doctor said .

"3 months?" i asked in shock.

"yea ,it's just not it showing but it's normal for that." she reassured me.

they did more test just to make sure that my body would be ready for the baby. everything turned out fine and i left.

i drove back home and had dinner with my family. i told them what the doctors told me and they were happy to hear good news. we finished up dinner and cleaned up.

i went to my room and got ready for a shower. i took the shower and got ready for bed. but once again i was interrupted by a text for the groupchat.

"y/n! do you have a ps4?" -atsumu.

"uh yea , i just haven't used it in a while" -y/n.

"do you wanna play minecraft with us? we have a realm." -hitoshi

"oh sure" i said .

they added me as a friend and they invited me to the party.

"hi" i said.

"hii" they all replied.

they invited me to the realm and when i got on they were all giving me some wood and tools. they gave me a tour of their world and they seemed like little kids playing together.

after a while i finished my house.

"y/n your house is basic" said suna.

"shut up, your house is literally so ugly." i responded.

"no it's not , it's literally the best one here" suna said.

"stop the cap ." osamu said.

everyone bursted out laughing. i was laughing as well but that's when my sister entered my room.

"dude it's literally 3am who is still playing that childish game?" she said.

i must've woken her up when i was laughing.

"y/n put her on the mic" osamu said .

i passed her the headset.

"hello?" she said into the mic.

"babe this game isn't childish" i was able to here osamu say.

my sisters face went pale.

"why didn't you tell me you were playing with the team?" she asked not knowing they can still hear her.

"especially with osamu. omg did you see him today. he was so cute. his eyes were so hypnotic. OH and when he was practicing he just looked the best while setting." she said.

"u-um" i tried not to burst in laughter.

"what is it?" she asked.

"your not muted . they heard eveything." i giggled.

that's when everyone in the party started laughing.

"i hate you guys" she said giving me the head set and walking back to sleep.

everyone in the party was still laughing. after a while i said good night i logged off. i then went to sleep.