darling

i woke up early in the morning . i couldn't go back to sleep no matter how hard i tried. so i just decided to get ready for school . i checked my phone and noticed that today is tsukishimas birthday.

we haven't talked at all lately because of the argument. hate to admit it but i miss him. i miss his presence, his smell, his laugh, his smile, his touch, everything.

but hes the same as him.

i got school a little late just because i spent a whole hour thinking my life choices. i went to class and as usual me and tsukki ignored eachother.

through out the whole day girls would come to tsukkis desk which was also my desk and would give him gifts and say happy birthday. tsukki would talk to them for a while and smile and laugh with him. i stayed silent until she came up to him.

the girl that would laugh at me and bully me all day at school. she gave him a hug and said happy birthday to him . they were talking and then that's i saw her playing with his hair and pulled putting her hands on him.

i stood up with caused the whole class to look at me. i walked out of class and ran to the field. there i laid looking up the sky and just thinking. i skipped the rest of the day and just stayed in the field.

school was finally over for the day and everyone was doing their own thing. there was no practice today so i just decided to go home. but before going home i caught myself going to so many stores and going to a cafe. when i got home i checked at what i got .

everything was gifts for tsukki. i even bought a fucking gift bag to give him everything. fuck this . i pack everything in the bag . i put 2 strawberry short cakes. the dino keychain for his phone. 5 plushies. new headphones. some of his favorite books that he's been wanting. everything he's wanted since we dated and he would talk about.

the bag was filled up and was at the verge of just breaking . the final thing i added was a note.

"happy birthday asshole" was written on the note.

by the time i finished it was already really late. i got in my car and drove to his house.

i knocked on the door and his mom answered.

"hello dear how are you?" she asked .

"i am well thank you . how are you?" i asked .

we had a quick conversation.

"oh i'm sorry dear but kei isn't here at the moment." she says to me.

"oh it's okay, i just wanted to drop his off ." i handed her the bag.

we talked for a little bit and then i left. i went home and spent the rest of the day crying in bed. but i was interrupted when there was a knock on the door . i checked my phone and it was 2am.

i walked to the door and opened it. before i could even say anything i felt tsukkis embrace hugging me.

"i'm so sorry darling" he says.

i could hear his voice cracking. i could hear him crying.

"b-baby" i say hugging him back.

we stayed there for a while crying as we hugged eachother. after a while we sat down on my couch.

"im sorry y/n . you were right i shouldn't have gotten mad at you." he says.

"no babe, i'm sorry i shouldn't have been hanging out with someone you don't like."

"no you we're right. i just couldn't handle the thought of you leaving me, when you said you hanged out with him i just got jealous.." he says .

i push myself towards him and i hug him so tightly.

"i'll never leave you kei. i didn't mean it when i said i hated you, if anything.. i love you" i say to him.

"i love you too" he says hugging me .

"i'm sorry for everything" i say.

"me too"

we hugged eachother for a while and then he pulled me into a kiss. we went to my bed and cuddled with eachother.

"i missed you kei" i said.

"i missed you too pipsqueak" he says patting my forehead.

"happy late birthday baby" i say playing with his fingers.

"thank you darling."

i love him. i have him. he makes me feel happy, special, amazing, loved. he's mine.

we fell asleep together.