your high

nsfw in this chapter!

when i woke up the house was silent. i looked around the room and livana wasn't there . that's when i remembered that suga had taken her. i left my room and went to the living room which was empty.

they guys cleaned up but there was no trail of them. i decided to text suga.

'hey suga, where is everyone ?'

'oh hey y/n! we didn't want to leave livana to bug you and we were going out to eat so we decided to take her with us. i hope you don't mind!' - suga

'oh okay it's fine . thank you!'

i went back into my room and got some clothes. then i went into the bathroom and took a shower.

after the shower i changed into the clean clothes and went back into my room . i decided to text tsukki.

'good morning tsukki!'

i threw myself back on to my bed and waited for him to reply. i decided to scroll threw social media. after 2 hours he finally responded.

'hey my bad i was busy' -tsukki

'oh it's okay . i just wanted to know how you were . and again thank you for yesterday'

'oh' -tsukki

'yeaa. do you have any plans for today ?'

'not really.' -tsukki

'oh i was going to ask if you wanted to hang out later than'

'sure. i'll come over like at 3. gtg' -tsukki

"ugh" i complained as i threw my phone on my bed .

"fucking asshole" i complained to myself.

"did i do something wrong ? is he still mad over the conversation yesterday?" i asked myself.

i laid in my bed for a while more.

"i'll try to make it better . i don't want him to be mad at me for the rest of the time he's here. i'll see him in like 4 hours" i said to myself.

i decided to text suna.

'SUNAAAA'

'what'- stoner boy

'do you have some weed at the house?'

'yea i have a little left' -stoner boy

'...'

'fine you can have it' -stoner boy

'thankk you!! your the best'

"fuck yea" i celebrated to myself.

i went into his room and went into his stash. i got just enough for 3 joints. i rolled the joints and went back into my room. i lit on and starting smoking it.

i made my way into the living room and turned on the tv . i started playing music and just thinking. after a while i finished the first joint and lit up the second one.

i got bored so i texted tsukki again.

'come over :p'

'i said at 3' -tsukki

'pls'

'you can't wait? it's almost 3' - tsukki

'fine then whatever'

'...' -tsukki

'i'll be there in 5'- tsukki 

':)'