timeskip

it's has been 4 months since we went to the arcade. yes long time.

im now 7 months pregnant my stomach is really showing now. and it has even been kinda hard but my friends and family have been helping me.

my friend group with the team has gotten much closer. the team basically spends their whole free time in my dorm. the team has been getting really really more popular because of how good they are at volleyball.

they always tried to convince me to be the manager but i always refused. but that has never stopped us from having fun. i would go to the practices and all their games.

and today we are having a party . well it's a gender reveal party. i know it's kinda late for that but still. i invited the team of course and 2-3 close friends from class.

the party starts in 1 hour.

"remember no smoking inside the house suna." i said to him as he helped me clean the table.

"yea yea i know" he said annoyed.

"what gender do you want it to be?" he asked.

"hm probably a girl. what do you think it's gonna be?"

"i don't know. probably a boy." he responded.

"i guess we'll find out later" i said .

after a while we finished decorating the dorm. we both went and got ready. i wore some jeans and a shirt. i curled my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

i went out of my room once i was ready and suna was on the couch .

"you look good." he said.

"thanks you don't look too bad yourself." i said .

he was wearing a black button up and black jeans.

he got up from the couch and walked over to me. he pulled me into a hug and started kissing my neck.

"suna not now . they are gonna be here any minute now." i said .

"mhm. just give me a sec" he said as he pulled me into a kiss.

after a minute or two i broke the kiss. i guess thats one thing i forgot to mention. me and sunas relationship has gotten closer. we aren't dating or anything . we are more like friends with benefits.

the team knows nothing about it and we want to keep it that way. he still talked to other girls and it didn't really matter to me. we weren't in a relationship so why would it.

the team started slowing arriving. first osamu and my sister came. they brought the pizza and the drinks. atsumu, aran , and kita brought more stuff. and slowly by slowly everyone was here.

i talked to everyone who would arrive and once everyone was here we sat down and talked more.

"i'm gonna be a uncle soon" atsumu said .

"your never babysitting for me" i said to him.

"uh why not ? i'm great with kids. they love me" he laughed.

"probably because you look like barry the bee." osamu responded.

after talking for a while we ate and danced. well i mostly sat down due to the fact that my legs were hurting. after an hour or two it was time to cut the cake.

the inside of the cake will have frosting according to the gender of the baby. everyone circled around me as i prepared to cut the cake .

i was so excited, happy , scared , so many emotions were hitting me. they started the countdown.

"3." i held the knife.

"2." i started cutting the cake.

"1." i pulled the slice of cake up.

"it's a.." i started saying.

"GIRL" everyone yelled.

"omg" i stood shocked of the pink frosting in the middle of the cake.

i put the slice of cake down and bursted out in tears. everyone came towards me and hugged me. my sister and atsumu were crying as well.

"i'll be right back" i said .

i went into my room and got my phone. my sister sent me the video she took and i sent the video to my mom.

after she watched the video she called me and we talked for while. once we ended the call i went back to where everyone was. when i looked around i didn't see suna anywhere.

i went outside and i found him standing there on his phone. i walked over to him.

"why aren't you inside?" i asked him.

"i had to take a phone call" he said pulling me towards him.

"so its a girl huh".

"yea. i'm so happy" i said smiling.

"you'll be a great mom." he said hugging me.

we stayed in that hug for a little bit longer until i had to go back inside. as i was going inside i saw in the corner of my eye that suna started lighting up a blunt.

'at least he's not doing it around me' i said to myself.