the fight

we finished all homework and then we got back to cuddling on my bed. we fell asleep for a while again. i woke up to getting a phone notification. it was a text.

"hey y/nn" -oikawa

"oh hey oikawa"-y/n

"how have you been?" -oikawa.

we ended up having a whole conversation catching up on each others lives and everything. i told him about me and tsukki and he just said he was happy for us.

he then invited me to go to a cafe with him. and i said yea . i'm supposed to meet him at 4 today . i got ready and when i was done tsukki was still asleep . i left him a note next to his glass so when he wakes up he sees it.

it basically said that i was going to meet my friend at a cafe and i'll be back later. i left the house and walked to the cafe. when i got there oikawa was already there.

we greeted eachother and sat down.

"it's been a while since we've seen eachother haha" he said .

"yea you spend all you time with your fan girls" i say acting dramatic.

we both laughed. but that laughter stopped when we saw a group of girls outside the window taking pictures of us.

"crap, they are gonna kill me" i say .

oikawa laughed. we ended up paying for everything and ran out the cafe and ran to a park. we hanged out for a while and then he walked me home. he left and then i entered the house.

there i found an angry tsukishima sitting on coach staring at me.

"where the hell were you y/n?" he asked you can hear anger in his voice .

"i-i told you i was going out"

"you couldve wakened me up! who were you with?" he asked.

"i was with oikawa at a cafe and then we went to the park tsukishima"

"SERIOUSLY? with him?"

"WHATS WRONG WITH HIM? he's my friend!" i argue .

"i don't want you hanging out with him y/n."

he lied . he said he was nothing like him . nothing like kuroo. but they are the same . i broke down in tears.

"YOUR EXACTLY LIKE HIM!" i yelled .

"DONT EVEN START COMPARING ME TO YOUR EX. STOP USING THAT AS AN EXCUSE TO GET OUT OF TROUBLE" he yelled back.

i stayed quiet. he went into the room and starting leaving. he walked passed me.

"fuck you tsukishima kei" i say.

"don't come running back to me y/n" he chuckles .

i opened the door and pushed him out. i closed the door and locked the door and went to my room.

he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo. he's like kuroo.

i drilled that into my head. i laid on my bed with tears in my eyes . i then went to sleep.

*TIMESKIP*

it was monday now. me and tsukki haven't talked since the argument. and i don't plan on talking to him. even if deep down i want to.

i got out of bed and got everything ready. i walked to school by myself . when i got there i just found kageyama and started talking to him. we walked around to class and talked about volleyball and stuff.

he walked me to class but since we spent a lot of time talking i was a little late. he dropped me off at my class and then went to his. tsukki saw me say bye to kageyama and just tsked.

when i sat on my seat tsukki moved away from me. i ignored him . we continued to ignore eachother for the rest of the day. when it was time for practice we would still ignore eachother .

the team realized something was up.

"hey tsukishima, did something happen between you and y/n?" suga asked tsukki .

"she just loves hanging out with other guys." he says loud enough so the whole team can hear.

kiyoko walked up to me.

"are you ok y/n?" she asks .

"yea it's just that tsukishima has SO many insecurities that he has to take them out on me." i say loud so everyone can hear.

tsukishima got up and walked in front of me .

"move beanstalk" i say .

"it's not my fault you talk to every guy you come across" he says .

at this point the whole team was just shocked. i stood up and slapped him.

"i hate you tsukishima kei." i say running off and going home .

i left tsukki there in anger. when i got home i just cried into my pillow.