good girl

TIMESKIP

NSFW

it's been 2 weeks. and eveything has been great. i've been more relaxed and i've been able to express myself more. livana has been good as well. she has all these people raising her but i think she's happy.

the team had this special thingy where a strong team will come to school for a week for volleyball purposes.

they said the team was good so it was gonna be fun. they are supposed to be coming on friday. today the team is meeting up at osamus and my sisters dorm.

we are planning to watch a movie so i asked my parents to babysit livana. they loved her as well. they would say that she would rarely cry and just had a bright presence.

me and suna are getting ready in our dorm. we were already kinda late. i was wearing a skirt and a cute turtle neck. suna was wearing just some jeans and hoodie.

"let's go suna we are late" i said waiting for him.

"mm let's go" he said coming out of his room.

we walked over to their dorm and we knocked. atsumu had opened the door.

"finally your here" he said letting us in.

"yea yea whatever" i said.

we went inside and greeted everyone. they were all either on the floor laying down and on the couch. the only space left was in the corner of the couch.

suna sat down and i sat in between his legs. they passed us a blanket so i used it to cover my legs.

they started the movie and everyone was paying attention. so was i until i felt something touching me. suna had moved his hand into my inner thigh.

"not now suna" i whispered so no one can hear but him.

he didn't care and continued to move his hand up and up my skirt. no one else was able to see because the blanket was covering it.

his hand started touching my panties. he started rubbing against my underwear.

"s-suna" i whispered.

"be quiet or else they will notice" he whispered in my ear.

i just nodded my head. everyone started laughing at the movie and suna took this opportunity to slip his hand in my underwear.

he fingers went around my clit and he started rubbing it. after a while he took his fingers in. u was about to let out a soft moan but that's when i covered my mouth.

osamu looked toward me.

"you good y/n?" he asked .

"mhm" i just mumbled.

"okay" he said and payed attention to the movie again.

"if anyone else starts looking over here i'll punish you." he whispered in my ear as he went faster.

i was able to control myself from moaning. this continued in for a couple of minutes and each time he would go faster and faster. i started feeling knot in my stomach.

"i-i'm going to cum" i whispered to suna.

this causes suna to pull his fingers out.

"not here" he said.

"fuck you" i whispered back.

he didn't do anything during the rest of the movie. once it had ended everyone stayed talking.

after a while me and suna left . we went back in to the dorm. once we got in he pushed me against the wall. he started kissing me and taking off my bra at the same time.

we ended up in his rooms room and that's when he took off his shirt and took off my skirt. we were on his bed making out and he slowly took off his pants. at this point we were both only in our underwear.

i felt his cock rub against me through my underwear. he ripped off my underwear and started fingering me.

"suna" i moaned out.

after a while he pulled out his dick and was rubbing it against my entrance.

"you want it ?" he asked .

"mhm" as i agreed he slipped in it.

i let out a sudden moan. he went all the way in and started pulling in and out. he pushed me on the bed and placed his hand around my neck.

he continued to thrust into me and i kept moaning. i felt the knot in my stomach again.

"sunaa." i tried to say in between the moans.

"don't cum" he said.

"i-i have to" i whined.

"if you do you'll be punished" he said as he thrusted even harder.

"p-please" i was begging to cum but he refused.

eventually i cummed on his cock.

"did i say you can?" he asked as he pulled out completely.

"no" i said softly.

he flipped me over and had me over his lap.

"now you need to be punished" he said.

i didn't know what i was expecting but that's when i felt his hand spank my ass.

"mmm" i whined.

he spanked me 2 more times.

"suna" i moaned out his name.

"get on your knees" he said.

i nodded my head. i went on the floor and got on my knees. he sat on the bed infront of me and pulled my head towards his cock.

"suck it" he said.

i put my mouth on the tip almost teasing him but he quickly grabbed my head and pushed his cock in my mouth.

he continued to throat fuck me. tears started rolling down my face. my mascara was smudging too.

this only seemed to turn him on more. he continued to do this until i felt something hit the back of my throat. he cummed in my mouth. he pulled out and lifted up my chin.

"swallow" he said.

i did what he said.

"good girl" he said as he picked me up onto the bed.

"your a good girl" he said as he pulled me towards him laying down.

he kissed my forehead and cuddled for the rest of the night.

i eventually fell asleep on his chest.