sleep

the game was going well . karasuno was still in the lead . the score was now 26-27. we just needed one more point to win. that's when seijoh called a time out.

everyone that was on the court returned to the bench. i passed them their waters . the coach gave them a talk.

"kageyama" i called him over .

"yea y/n?"

"are you okay ? you seem kinda mad" i asked him.

"oh i'm fine" he said as he left.

"it's oikawa" sugawara said to me.

"what about him?" i asked .

"they have some rivalry" daichi added.

"ohh, that makes sense" .

the time out was over and the game started again. karasuno ended up winning the point which caused us the to win the game . everyone started cooling down.

after a while everyone got up to start cleaning by the gym. seijoh was about to leave when oikawa came up to me .

"oh y/n, can i have your number?" he asked nervously.

"oh sure." i gave it to him.

"well hopefully we can see eachother soon" he smiled and left.

i waved good bye to him and continued to clean. after i finished cleaning i checked my phone and it was 10.

'time passed really fast' i said to myself.

everyone started to leave the gym. i saw kageyama and hinata together so i went up to them.

"good job in the game" i said to them.

"thanks y/n!" hinata said .

"thank you y/n" kageyama said .

i walked towards noya and tanaka that were together as well .

"good job guys" i smiled at them.

"thankk you y/n!" they both said.

"oh y/n can we have your number?" they asked .

"oh sure" i passed them my number.

"bye y/n , see you tomorrow!" noya said .

"byee" i waved at them .

i started walking home alone. i had to use the flash on my phone because it was really dark. i felt someone behind me but when i turned no one was there .

i tried my best to ignore it and hurried home . i got home safely. i took a shower and was ready to go to bed . that's when i checked my phone and had a couple of notifications.

"hey beautiful did you get come safely?" i could easily tell that text was from oikawa.

i texted him that i did and we talked for a little. the other notifications were from a group chat .

"hey y/n, this is the teams group chat." tanaka said .

"oh no did y/n get kidnapped on her way home?! she isn't answering" noya texted.

"guys i'm sure she's fine" - suga

"she hasn't texted though !" - tanaka

"we gotta get a search team." - hinata

"boke i'm sure she's fine"- kageyama

"hey guys i'm fine, sorry i showered and didn't check my phone." - y/n

"y/n! ur fine!" - noya

"haha yes noya" - y/n

"guys go to sleep" - daichi

"good night guys <3" - y/n

"SHE SENT A HEART" - noya

"SHE LOVES US ALREADY" - tanaka

"go to sleep before you get daichi mad" - yamaguchi

i turned off my phone and went to sleep . well i tried , i kept thinking about what tsukki said. i wasn't mad at him , i didn't even like kageyama. just the flashbacks.

i ended not being able to sleep and by the time i looked at my phone it was already time for school.?

'fuck' i said .

i got no sleep and i have to go to school now. i packed my school bag and got ready. i kept feeling like i was forgetting something but i just ignored it.

i finally was walking to school . i was more than half way there but when i realized what i forgot . i wore the wrong fucking skirt to school. i was wearing my old uniform skirt.

i quickly started texting kiyoko.

"hey kiyoko, i have a huge favor, i accidentally wasn't paying attention and i put the wrong skirt on. do you have an extra one i can wear? i really don't want to get dress coded and i'm already close to the school." - y/n

"oh sure y/n. i'm already at school but i'm kinda busy. i'll leave it in the girls bathroom on the first floor . it will be in the fifth stall." - kiyoko

"omg thank you so much, i owe you one!" - y/n.

i quickly ran into the school hoping no one would notice me. i ran into the bathroom and into the fifth stall and there it was. i put it on but i realized something.

me and kiyoko aren't the same size . i mean it fit but it was really short and i didn't have any shorts to put under it . i spent 5 minutes convincing myself that i'm fine and that no one will notice .

i went into class a little early so no one will notice. finally class started . i wasn't really paying attention if anything i was sleeping . i tried my best not to talk to tsukki .

*TIME SKIP*

it's finally lunch time , i tried to find an area that had shade so i can sleep . while i was finding a place i felt something . someone's hand was on my ass .

i quickly turned around and a group of guys were behind me . the pushed me towards the wall. one of their hands started going up my leg . i was trying my best to push them off of me but i couldn't.

tears started rolling down my face, one of the guys started kissing down my neck while the others were just watching.

"please stop" i tried my best to say.

"you were basically asking for it wear tha-" one guy was interrupted by being punched in the face.

i turned to see who it was and it was tsukki . he continued to punch the guy . as soon as he was able to he grabbed me by my arm and pulled me towards him. i hugged him.

"if you guys do this again to MY girlfriend, i won't go easy on you guys." tsukki said .

the guys left and i kept hugging tsukki .

"i-i'm sorry , thank you" i cried to him.

he kept patting my head and shushing me . we ended up sitting down and i laid my head shoulder.

"i-i'm really sorry about what happened during practice, i didn't mean to make you cry." he apologized.

"i-i wasn't crying because of what you said, i just got some memories that i didn't want." i said .

"so your not mad at me pipsqueak?"

"no" i said faintly .

before i realized it i was drifting to sleep . i felt tsukkis arm around me . i felt safe almost.