at home

(ignore logic and pretend you lost all the baby fat right after birth ) lmfao - a/n

y/n pov:

i woke up to the sound of being in hospital. i sat up and started thinking in my head. shortly after a nurse came in and asked me questions.

i took a shower and went back into the bed. the doctors wanted to keep me in for a little while to make sure everything is fine. i didn't want any breakfast and i asked to see livana.

they allowed me to see her and brought her into the room. they gave me to her and i cradled her in my arms. she didn't really cry.

i was able to feed her and she eventually fell asleep in my arms. the nurses asked if i wanted to put her back but i refused. i stayed holding her a while.

i was talking to her when i got interrupted by one of the nurses.

"miss l/n" she knocked on the door.

"come in"

"hello you have a visitor." she said as she came in the room.

i looked up and saw that suna followed behind her. the nurse left after she closed the door.

"hey, how are you doing?" he said walking towards the bed.

"i'm just really tired" i whispered trying not to wake the baby.

he pulled a chair next to be and just looked at livana.

"she's beautiful." i whispered.

"just like her mom." he whispered back.

"please, she looks nothing like me" i responded.

he just stayed silent.

"do you wanna hold her?" i asked.

"oh , can't i smoked earlier today."

"rintaro suna, it's almost 1 in the afternoon and you've already smoked." i said almost lecturing him.

"i know i know, just calm down woman" he said chuckled.

i just giggled at him.

me and him talked for a while and then he had to leave. he skipped school to come visit me but he can't skip practice. suna said that the team was going against a good team soon.

he kissed my head goodbye and left. after a while the nurses took livana and i took this time to sleep.

TIMESKIP

it was the next day and i was finally released. my sister picked me up. i had livana with me and she was sleeping. she first drove me to my parents house.

once we got there my mother was in tears.

"oh my god, she beautiful" she said rocking livana in her arms.

after a while of taking with my parents me and my sister went to the dorms. when we got there the team was waiting in the dorm.

we opened the door and there was the tana hanging around the place. the house was kinda messy. they didn't noticed when i entered.

"i leave for 3 days and the house is a mess huh?" i said catching their attention.

"y/n!" they all said.

the started coming towards me.

"shh she's sleeping, let me lay her down."

they silently nodded their heads. i walked to my room and laid her down on the crib. i walked out the door and closed the door silently.

i walked back to where everyone was and gave them a hug.

"how are you feeling?" kita asked.

"i'm okay, just exhausted." i said as i sat down on the couch.

"did it hurt?" atsumu asked.

"yes dumbass" i rolled my eyes.

"who tf asks that?" osamu said.

me and the team relaxed for a while. my sister made some food and we all ate. we talked for a while and it got pretty late. it was 1am at this point.

osamu and my sister left as well as most of the team. except for atsumu and aran. they fell asleep on the couch.

me and suna were still both awake.

"wanna watch a movie?" he asked.

"sure"

we went to his room. we were going to go to my room but we didn't want to wake up the baby. i laid on his bed. he played a random movie that on netflix. before he got into the bed he took of his shirt, he was only wearing sweatpants now.

"can i smoke with you around now?" he asked pulling out a joint.

"yea whatever" i said paying attention to the movie.

me and suna got a little close and were practically cuddling. i looked up at him and he was focused on the movie. he blew out a puff and smoke.

"can i have some?" i asked.

"you smoke?"

"used to, before i got pregnant." i replied.

he looked at me kinda shocked and passed me the joint. i took a breathe and inhaled the smoke. i blew out the air and suna just stared at me.

"your hot when you smoke" he said as he wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me more closer to him than i already was.

"mhm" i said taking another hit.

we took the joint and reached over to his drawer. his took out another joint and lit it up. he passed to it me. we stayed cuddling and watching the movie.

we ended up smoking more and more. at this point we were both stoned at fuck.

"y/n" he said in a tired voice.

"mhm"

"come" he said as he sat up. he pulled me on top of his lap.

i was sitting down on his name facing him. he kept taking more hits from the joint. i just trailed my fingers down his abs.

i got closer to him and started kissing his neck.

"god you so hot" i whispered in his ear.

suna chuckled and started grabbing my ass. i started leaving hickeys on his neck. he used one of his hands to pull my face to his. we started making out.

our tongues started exploring eachothers mouths. he pulled away and there was a string of saliva that connected our mouths. he took a hit from the blunt and kissed me. he transferred the smoke to my mouth and i blew out the smoke.

he used his hands to unclip my bra. he threw it across the room and continued to make out with me. he put his hands on my waist and i was grinding against him.

we continued this for a while but got interrupted once we heard a sudden noise from outside the room.

to be continued ..