have you fucked her?

the rest of the ride to the amusement park i was just thinking about what the hell i'm going to do.

eventually we got there and everyone got off the bus. karasunos bus came a couple minutes after us. we waited for them to get out of their bus and then we entered.

"y/n, can we talk?" i heard suga say as i felt him tap my shoulder.

"sure let me just put livana down." i said.

i went and looked for suna.

"here can you take her really quick?" i asked him.

"yea whatever" he said as he took livana and started rocking her.

"thank youu"

i went back and found suga. we found a place to sit and we both sat down.

"how have you been?" he asked.

"i don't even know" i sighed.

"what even happened? whenever we asked tsukishima would just say he fucked up and leave." he asked.

"well i found out i was pregnant the night of that party everyone was talking about, tsukishima went to the party so i just decided i would surprise him the next morning" i said.

"mhm"

"so in the morning i went over to his house and he wasn't answering so i let myself in. i walk into his room to see him in bed naked with another girl. once i woke up him the girl woke up as well and she ticked me off so i got into a fight with her." i continued.

"later i got invited back home so i took the opportunity and left everything behind."

"y/n, we could've helped you." he said putting his hand on my shoulder.

"i know but part of me couldnt. after i left i thought many time of texting you guys but i couldn't"

"it's okay y/n . as long as both of you guys are safe and okay." he said opening up his arms.

i leaned over to him and hugged him. i cried on his shoulder.

"it's okay . let it all out" he said as he pat my head.

a couple minutes have passed. i finally leaned back. i wiped my tears.

"thank you, i really needed that." i said.

"oh um by the way . has tsukishima been seeing someone?" i've been wanting to ask this question.

"well there is this one gi-"

that's when someone interrupted us.

"y/n here" he said handing me livana.

"the twins are forcing me to go on a ride with them."

"oh okay, thank you" i said.

he saw my red eyes.

"are you okay?" he asked.

"yea i'm fine go back to the twins before they start looking for you." i reassured him.

"okay see you later" he said as he left.

"new boyfriend?" suga asked with a smirk.

"oh no. he's just a friend. he's my roommate so he helps me a lot with livana and he helped me through the pregnancy."

"oh that's nice of him" he smiled .

"yea i re-" i got interrupted.

"Y/N!" i heard two voices yell .

i look up to see noya and tanaka running at me. they were running at me with full speed but stopped once they saw i was holding livana.

they stood right in front of me.

"WE MISSED YOU!" they said.

i giggled.

"i missed you guys too" i responded.

"do you like your new team better than us?" noya asked.

"i like both of the teams" i smiled.

"we will go fight them if you like them more" tanaka added .

"no you guys won't" daichi said appearing behind them.

well the whole team was with him. everyone except yams and tsukishima. me and the karasuno team talked for a while and then they went off to go do their own separate fun.

i couldnt really do anything because of livana but i didn't really mind. amusement parks weren't really my thing. i was sitting down on a bench playing with livana.

that's when i felt someone infront of me. i looked up and saw tsukishima.

"y/n can we talk?" he asked .

i stayed silent for a while but then i said yea.

we walked over to a small cafe that was next to some rides and we sat down.

"look i don't want to fight or anything." he said.

"okay" i replied.

he stayed silent and was just looking down.

"you said you wanted to talk. so talk" i said breaking the silence.

"are you going to keep her away from me?" he asked.

i'm the one who went silent this time.

"no, if you want to see her or visit her i'm not going to stop you." i said.

he sighed in relief .

"is that all?" i asked.

"no. what about us?" he asked.

"us?" i laughed.

"there is no us tsukishima." i giggled.

i laughed at his comment on the outside but on the inside i still wanted an us. but i just can't.

i could tell what i said hurt him. that's when livana started crying.

"shh it's okay" i rocked her.

i took out her toy dinosaur, which just happens to be her favorite. tsukishima looked up as he saw the dinosaur.

"it's for her not you dumbass" i said.

this made him look away and hide his face. after a while i was finally able to calm livana down.

"don't you have a girlfriend or something? shes really pretty by the way" i said.

he looked at me shocked.

"how do you even know about her?" he asked.

"so i'm right huh." i laughed.

"you wanted to talk about 'us' while you have a girlfriend" i continued.

"she's not my girlfriend" he reclaimed as he raised his voice.

"have you fucked her?"

he stayed silent.

"at least have to balls to admit it" i said.

"fine i did . what about you and that guy . suna was his name right?" he started questioning.

"he's just my roommate"

"have you fucked him?" he asked.

"yea i have. but did you know that he was the one that would help me with livana. he was the one helping me while i was pregnant. he was the one who would helped not only me but your daughter." i said.

"I WOULDVE HELPED YOU IF YOU WOULD HAVE TOLD ME." he raised his voice loudly this time.

i can tell he was pissed off. he took a second to calm down.

"i was going to tell you tsukishima. that day i had planned everything out. but it was ruined" i said as a tear rolled down my face.

"y/n" he said as he was reaching over you comfort you but he got interrupted.