in the shed

nsfw!

i looked up at kuroo and he just gave me a smirk .

"i skip" i said .

kuroo got up and stood in front of me and reached his hand down to me.

"come on y/n it'll be fun." he suggested .

"i said no!"

"okay then how many shots kuroo?" akaashi asked him.

"is there a limit?" he asked .

"no" bokuto answered .

"20"

everyone laughed .

"isn't that too much?" kenma asked for my sake .

"the offer to go to the closet is still up." kuroo smirked.

"give me the shots" i said with no hesitation.

i looked at tsukki and he gave me a worried look . bokuto found 20 shot glasses and he filled them all up . and i did them all . the more i drinked the more i felt like throwing up . but i would rather drink than be in that closet with him.

i continued to play a couple more rounds . it was tsukkis turn to spin the bottle and it landed on one of the teams manager. tsukki decided to drink and he had to drink 7. after a couple of more rounds everyone stopped playing and people started dancing .

i was sitting next to tsukki.

"come on babe let's dance" i said intoxicated.

tsukki was kinda tipsy as well.

"no dancing isn't my thing." he said.

i kept trying to make him dance but he refused. that's when i saw oikawa dancing . i was barely able to walk but i went up to him. he was intoxicated as well .

we started dancing while tsukki just stared at me . i thought nothing of it . oikawa got closer to me and we still continued to dance . when i looked at tsukki he just kept drinking .

oikawa kept getting closer and closer but i thought nothing of it . his hands were on my hips but he didn't do anything bad . after we were done dancing i went to go to tsukki . i was basically dragging myself since my legs felt a little numb .

he just ignored me . i tried to talk to him but he looked the other way, and when i tried to hug him he would move away. i got a little mad so i just decided to drink more . after an hour everyone had started going to bed .

i left the gym and was heading to my room but that's when i felt a hand pull me . i turned to see tsukki.

"babeeee whereee are we goingg"

tsukki didn't say anything and was stumbling around as he was dragging me by my hand . he took me to a shed and locked the door.

"whyy w-were you all on that fucking door ?" he asked stuttering .

i laughed .

"whaat door ?"

"oi-ikawa" he said .

"we were dancinggg you beanpole!"

that's when i felt tsukki having me pinned up against the wall . he started kissing me passionately. i wrapped my legs around his body . he started kissing me all over my neck. i let out a soft moan .

"babe"

"you knew what you were doing" tsukki said as he continued to leave hickeys all over my neck .

i let out a moan as his hands continued to explore around my body.

"tsukki!" i tried to yell out as he got more aggressive.

he shut me up my kissing me . he was pushing his tongue into my mouth asserting dominance. i felt his teeth bite into my lower lip.

after a while of this continuing. he let me down and had me on my knees for us both to catch out breathes.

"who knew you could be so jealous?" i teased him

he picked me up and had me against the wall again . he kissed me again and that's when i felt his dick press around my area. he pushed my shorts and underwear a side with his finger and shoved it in completely.

i let out a loud moan . he let me adjust to his size.

" your so big" i said still drunk .

"then be a good whore and take it all" he said .

i started kissing all over his neck leaving hickeys. he kept thrusting into me and i kept moaning into his ear which made him go even faster.

"i'm gonna fuck you till you can't walk." he grunted into my ear.

"please" i moaned out. 

after a couple of more minutes of this i felt the knot in my stomach.

"babe i'm gonna cum"

"not yet" he said .

i waited again .

"baby i can't im going to cum"

"not till i say so"

i started crying i can't hold it back anymore .

" god you look so pretty crying" he grunted .

"now cum" he said .

i felt the knot release . i cummed all over him and he cummed inside me .

"tsukki" i moaned out his name as we both cummed.

the next thing i remember was waking up in the morning in the managers room.