You/Amelia Shepherd - Operation

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You and Derek were almost an hour late

You and Derek were almost an hour late. They would've taken notice of that fact that the two of you were late if it hadn't been for the fact that the two of them were talking. Once they had taken notice, they began to dial both your numbers only to realize that both phones were off. They didn't want to panic about it and figured the two of you were busy finishing up with a patient when Amelia had received a call about what had happened.

X

You had gotten into an accident with Derek on the way to the restaurant. You walked away from the accident with a couple of bruises and a broken arm. Derek hadn't been so lucky. You were far too awake and alert when you learned that Derek was in critical condition.

"Enough, (y/n)! Derek is in capable hands. We'll take care of him while you rest. You were just in a car accident."

"I don't care! Derek would be doing the same thing if he was in my position. Now take me to him. If we wait any longer for the doctor, he'll just bleed to death. Now lets go!"

The nurse had no other choice but to wheel you to the operating room. Everyone was surprised to see you out of your bed but didn't comment on it as you started instructing everybody about what to do to save Derek. You're completely exhausted halfway into the operation but you push through, you would rest after the operation was completed.

X

You wake up to find that Amelia had fallen asleep while holding your unharmed hand. Feeling your movement, Amelia quickly wakes up.

"How are you feeling?"

"Like complete shit. I just want to sleep some more but the pain medication wore off."

Amelia stands up to grab some pills for you to take. You don't bother to check what they are, trusting that she was giving you something for the pain.

"They told me what you did. I seriously can't believe you did that, (y/n). You were hurt and on pain medications."

"His surgeon wasn't going to make it on time. I wasn't just going to lay there and let him die, Amelia. He would've done the same thing for me."

Amelia sighs, knowing full that Derek would have done the same thing. She presses her lips against yours and takes her seat again.

"I guess you're right. It's a good thing that you were here to help him. Considering that you pushed yourself past the limit, you're going to be in complete rest."

You simply nodded, too tired and sleepy to argue with her.

"Whateveryou say, babe."

Another minute and the pills went into effect as you fell into a deep sleep. The pills helping lessen the pain and allowing you to sleep. Amelia stayed with you the rest of the night, refusing to leave unless it was for the bathroom. You were there for her when she had gotten hurt so she was going to return the favor.

-----------       

Dinah Drake - Soulmate

Sara Lance - Bad

Cat Grant - Surprise

Lena Luthor - Food

Jamie (The Haunting of Bly Manor) - Work

Kara Danvers - Chip

Cheryl Blossom - Closet

Lena Luthor - Part 2 //R does not care

Dianna Agron - Announcement

Angelina Jolie - Dislike

Lena Luthor - I Will Think of You

Nyssa/Sara - Hurt

Nyssa - Pinned

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - ??

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!