You/Rebekah Mikaelson - Meeting

AN: I don't know anything about the show so this might be entirely wrong

"(y/n)! I told you not to buy her any gifts!"

You pout at her, dropping the bag of gifts on the back of the couch in an attempt to hide what you had gotten Hope."

"It slipped my mind! I just couldn't resist myself when I walked past them."

"Hayley, don't be to harsh on your sister. There's no harm in spoiling a child."

"Shut up, Rebekah. If you're not going to help me then don't say anything."

Rebekah rolls her eyes at her words as she makes her way over to greet you.

"It's nice to finally meet you, (y/n). Hayley has told me all about you."

"Oh! Has she? All things I hope. It's a pleasure to meet you. I'm terribly sorry for letting you deal with my sister all on your own."

"It's no trouble. She's not as cranky as she was when she was pregnant."

"Ow! Hayley! What the hell?"

Not liking that she was being talked bad about, she had tossed you one of the empty bottles.

"Next time I'm throwing something that will actually hurt. Quit talking bad about me and come help me out."

You excuse yourself and head over to take Hope from Hayley. Hope was sleeping so all you had to do was hold her while Hayley went to the bathroom. You were too focused on watching Hope sleep to not realize that Rebekah had been staring at you for a while.

When Hayley returns, she catches her staring but doesn't say anything.

"Since I'm quite exhausted and I trust that the two of you can take care of a baby, I'm taking a nap. Call me if you can't get her to stop crying."

X

You and Rebekah had moved in with Hayley to help her take care of Hope during the first couple of months. Hayley had been afraid of doing it all alone so the two of you had offered to stay longer until she was sure that she was ready to do it all on her own.

"It's going to be so weird not waking up to hear the two of you at each other's throats."

"We weren't at each other's throats."

"Really? So then I just imagined all those screams."

"Yep!"

You rolled your eyes and continued packing your bags. Rebekah was sitting on your bed, watching as you finished cleaning up all your drawers.

"So are you going to stay longer or are you leaving too?"

"I'm not too. I don't think Hayley and I will survive living together. It would just be a disaster."

"You can say that again."

She throws a blouse straight to your face. When Hayley did it, it annoyed you but it was different with Rebekah.

"I'm going to miss you, (y/n)."

"I'm not leaving the city. I just won't be living under the same roof as you."

"I know..." She says with a sigh. For the past several days, Rebekah had been working up the courage to ask you out. Not wanting to make things awkward if you rejected her, Rebekah figured that the best time would be when you were just about to leave. "Would you like to go out for dinner...with me...alone...as in date."

It was a struggle to get the words out but she had done it.

You stopped folding your clothes to look over at her. A smile formed on your lips when you saw how nervous she was.

"I would love to. You think Hayley will give us the night off?"

"I don't think she'll mind. She's been trying to push us together for quite some time now."

Things started to click when you remembered how she was insistent for you to spend time with Rebekah.

"Then she won't mind that we'll take the night off."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Natasha R... - Cry Part 2

Katie McGrath - Park

Abby Sciuto - Ring Part 2

Wanda M.... - Jealous

Hanna Öberg - Flight

Beth Kane - Broken

Kathryn Hahn - Last

Kara Danvers - Dates

Angelina Jolie - Choice

Kitty Pryde - Part 2

Kendal Jenner - Life

Natasha .... - Part 2

Katie McGrath - Comfort

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!