You/Erin Doherty - Closet

You watched as the cast and crew gave each other questioning looks as they waited for Erin to show up

You watched as the cast and crew gave each other questioning looks as they waited for Erin to show up. It was unlike of her to be late without a warning.

"Has anyone seen her?"

The director finally asks after the 10 minute mark. There's a murmurs of 'no's' from everyone that included you. It surprised them to see that you weren't of where she was considering that the two of you were joined at the hip.

"You haven't seen her either? What happened? Is she okay?"

You could feel everyone's eyes on you as the director asked you about her.

"I don't know. She said that she needed a minute and then she left. I've tried calling her but she won't answer."

Without the star of the scene, they couldn't film so he let everyone take a break until they could locate Erin.

X

Erin felt her heart race as she continued reading the lines of the scene she was supposed to film. In said scene, her character was confessing her love to yours that included a kiss. She had done countless of scenes where she kissed and confessed to her costars but never to people that she was actually in love with. Just the thought of confessing her love to you for a scene was making her panic. It was acting but to her it felt like she was truly going to confess to you.

She feels like she's about to pass out at any second when she hears your voice from outside.

"Erin? Are you there? Is everything okay?" You knock again and there's no response. You're worried that something must've happened to her so you barge inside her trailer to find her in the middle of a panic attack. She looks at you with wide eyes as you help her even out her breathing. "Breathe with me, Erin. In and out. That's it. Just keep copying me."

You keep taking deep breaths with her until you can see that she had calmed down.

"I'm sorry. I...I don't know where that came from."

"There's nothing for you to be sorry about, Erin. I'm just glad you're okay, what happened?"

Erin knew that she would just get another panic attack during filming. She had to confess to you so you could reject her and be able to film the scene without panicking.

"I panicked because I can't stop thinking about that scene with out characters. The one where I confess to being in love with you."

She had to rub her hands on her thighs as they started to get sweaty from her nerves.

"Oh....how come?"

You had honestly been looking forward to filming the scene when you read about the kiss. Considering that you never planned to confess to your best friend, the scene would be your only chance of knowing what it would be like to kiss her. To hear her say that she was panicking about it, you worried.

"I just...." Erin took a deep breathe to calm herself down while she finally looked at you. "I'm in love with you and I didn't plan for a scene to be the first time to tell you that I love you. In fact, I don't think I was planning on telling you. I just need you to reject me so I can film the scene without panicking."

Erin worried when you just stared at her after her confession. She had expected everything but silence.

"Kiss me if this isn't a dream."

"W...what?"

"I need this to be real because I love you too."

Erin wants to say something to express how happy she is to hear that you feel the same way but she doesn't know what to say. Instead, she pulls you in for a kiss.

"This is not a dream, (y/n)."