You/Sansa Stark - Reunion

TW: Torture

Sansa stood still as she watched you remove her chains

Sansa stood still as she watched you remove her chains. She couldn't understand why you were doing this. It seemed like this was all a trick to her. There was no way a Bolton would betray their own.

"Why? Why are you doing this? Is this a trick?"

"No! I would never trick you like this. I can't explain myself but we need to go. We don't have enough time."

You grab her hand and quickly rush her outside. There's guards posted throughout the entire area but you're easily able to avoid them after memorizing their positions from previous nights.

Throughout the entire escape, Sansa kept thinking Ramsay would pop out of nowhere and torture even more but he never showed up. You led her straight to a clearing where she would be able to escape.

"You're not coming with me?"

You look back to where you could hear the guards approaching. If you left with Sansa, they were going to catch the two of you. You couldn't risk Sansa's safety despite knowing the consequences of your actions.

"No. You need to go, now!"

You push her out of the gate and close it behind her.

"Come with me! He's going to kill you!"

Sansa hit the doors with her first, attempting to get you to open it but you didn't budge.

"I'd rather die than let him hurt you again."

She calls for your name again but you don't listen as you turn yourself over to the guards. They're quick to arrest you and drag you back to your brother.

X

You winced as your brother gripped your head with both hands and forced you to look up at him from your kneeling position.

"How could you?! You betrayed me! After everything that I've done for you?! Father was going to finally accept me as his son!" He pulled out his blade and placed the edge of it on your neck. "I'm giving you one chance. Where did she go?"

You don't flinch as the blade cuts your skin.

"I don't know, Ramsay. I let her escape and she left. I don't know where she co....."

You don't get to finish your sentence as you scream when he cuts your right eye. He starts laughing when you cover it with your hands in an attempt to stop the bleeding. He stands still, watching you scream and cry from the pain.

"You must pay for what you did, (y/n). You let the Stark girl go. Did you really think I was going to be so forgiving?"

He walks up to you, bending down to grip your jaw and force you to look at him again. Afraid of what he would do, you struggle in his hold to make him let you go but it becomes futile as his grip tightens.