You/Ava Sharpe - Chance

"So Ava I was wondering if you would

"So Ava I was wondering if you would.."

Sara's voice comes through the intercom, interrupting your first successful attempt to ask her out. For weeks, you've been unsuccessfully trying to ask out Ava. All your attempts would either be interrupted or you would chicken out and ask her something completely unrelated. Sara had tried to help you out with your problem but even she was unsuccessful. It figures that the one time you're actually able to get words out, Sara interrupts it.

"Guys, everyone to the command center. We have another anachronism."

Ava didn't make a move to follow the directions, she was still waiting for you to finish what you were going to ask.

"We can meet them in a minute. What did you want to ask me?"

You couldn't continue. You had lost all the courage that you managed to build up before talking to her.

"N..nothing. Sara's calling for us. We should go."

You took off, leaving her annoyed. Of course, you would take off the second Sara called for you. Ava was all too aware about your crush on Sara. On several occasions, she believed that you might actually have a crush on her and then Sara would come around and ruin it. There was no doubt in her mind that you had a crush on your best friend, Sara.

X

The mission had been a success. Everything had gone according to plan and for that, Sara had given everyone the rest of the day off. Excited about it, you rushed to find Ava. Your courage returning after saving some of your teammates.

"Ava! I was wondering if you would want to go out for dinner. Like on a date?"

You rush out. Had Ava not been used to Gary's quick talking, she would've never understood what had just come out of your mouth.

"I'm sorry but what? You want to go on a date?"

She asked, thinking that she possibly misheard your question.

"Y..yeah, I know that it's out of nowhere but I've been meaning to ask you for so long and I've finally built up the courage to ask you out."

"You're not known to wimp out on things. It doesn't make sense as to why you couldn't come up and ask me out? Did Sara put you up to this as a prank?"

"What? Of course not. Why would she even pull a prank like this? If you didn't want to go on a date with me, that's all you had to say Ava."

You turned around and started making your way to your room when Ava grabs your arm and turns you around.

"I'm sorry. I'm just in shock. I can't wrap my mind around the fact that you were too nervous to ask me out on a date."

You rub your the back of your neck, unsure of what to say. Ava still hadn't given you an answer.

"I like...no, I love you Ava. I've been in love with you for quite a while now. It's why I've always been so nervous around you. I had no idea how to act when you were around."

"I would love to go on a date with you, (y/n). I've been in love with you for quite a while now. I have to admit that I thought you had a crush on Sara."

"Sara?! Ew, I mean not ew. She's beautiful but no. Sara's like a sister."

Ava turns bright red. Feeling ridiculous for even thinking that you liked Sara in that way.

"Well now I just feel silly."

"Don't be. As for our date, I'll meet you at the jump ship in an hour for our date. Is that okay?"

"That's perfect."

X

Sara watched as the two of you kissed before taking off to your respective rooms. It was about damn time that you finally asked Ava out. Making her way to the Bridge. Sara made sure to have Gideon tell you that you had permission to use the Jump Ship and to take as long as the two of you needed to use it.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

Lena Luthor - Lost

Meredith Grey - Bar

Heather Chandler - Shattered

Lena Luthor - Intern

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

Katie McGrath - House

Alex Danvers - Shy

Natasha R - Hurt

Lena Luthor - Use

Kara Danvers - Black Mercy

Lena Luthor - Cat

Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 2

Morgana Pendragon - Ring

Rebekah Mikaelson - Harm

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!