You/Alex Danvers - Mine

TW: Stalking

Alex looked up from her screen when she heard knocking

Alex looked up from her screen when she heard knocking. She gives you a smile and motions for you to come in.

"You wanted to see me Director Danvers?"

"I did." She motions for you to take a seat and waits until you do so before continuing. "I received your replacement for your broken phone."

"Oh! That's great!"

You reach over to take your new phone but the Director stops you by covering it with her hand.

"This is the third phone in a year, Agent (l/n). Phones are provided by the government with the condition that they are taken care of. I can't be replacing your phone everytime that you break it. I don't want to get chewed out for phone replacement taking up half our budget. I expect for you to take care of this one because I'm not going to replace it again. Understand?"

You nod quickly and she finally lets go of the phone.

"Thank you so much. I promise to take care of it, Director Danvers."

"Good. You're dismissed."

She watches you leave her office before letting out a sigh of relief. After several months of working herself up to plant a tracker, she had finally done it. It was a good thing that you had a habit of forgetting where you placed things. Hopefully, you would keep your phone with you at all times so she could know where you would be.

X

Knowing your location at all times, Alex was able to use the cameras of said locations to see who you were with. Whenever you did end up going out with someone she didn't know, she would conveniently have a mission that would force you to leave early.

"Director Danvers?"

"Agent (l/n), I need you downtown. There's been reports of an alien threatening civilians."

"I...Is there any way someone else can go? I'm not in the city. I was supposed to have the day off."

Alex couldn't reveal the fact that she knew you were still in the city. She should've known that you would eventually have excuses for when she asked you to come in. For now, she was forced to let it go."

"Oh, I apologize. It must've slipped my mind. I have someone else take your place. Have a good night."

"You too."

Alex kept her eyes on you the entire time, making sure that your friend wasn't more than a friend. When you finally head home with the girl, Alex knew she needed to get rid of the girl soon.

X

After giving her excuses for the past several times that she called you in, Alex finally had the perfect excuse for her next idea.

"You wanted to see me, Director?"

"I did. Please sit."

You weren't sure what this meeting was about. When you had received word that the Director wanted to talk, they didn't explain what the meeting was about.

"Is this about my phone? Because I've been taking care of it."

You hold up your phone with a smile but it falls when her expression remains blank. Putting your phone away, you clear your throat and put a serious face on.

"I called you in because of your unavailability when I call you in. When you signed the contract, you were informed that you could possibly called during your off days. For the past several times that I've called you in, you claim to be unavailable. I've let it go for a few times but I can't anymore. I'll be forced to terminate your contract if you're unavailable again."

You racked your brain, trying to remember if you read about it in your contract. When you come up with nothing, all you can do is nod. You would have to wait until you got home to review it properly.

"I understand, Director. It won't happen again. If that's all, I'd like to head back to work."

"Of course, you're dismissed."

Alex walks you out and then returns back to her desk. She had a couple of corrections to do before she could do anything else.

X

When returning home, you were surprised to find that the director hadn't been lying. You were disappointed after reading it but there wasn't much you could do. You just hoped that it wouldn't affect your relationship. Before you came up with excuses, the Director would somehow always call you when you were out on dates. It wasn't until you lied that you stopped having to walk out in the middle of them.

You had to put your phone down when you met Scarlett. You really liked her and the last thing you wanted was for work to come in between the two of you.

X

Alex was glad she had installed a microphone in your phone. It allowed her to see just how well her plan had worked.

"Are you fucking kidding me, (y/n)?! Doesn't she have other people working for her? Why does she insist on calling you?"

"Scar, please. I'll talk to her. Maybe I can switch out of being a field worker."

"So that she never lets you leave the office? I'm sorry, (y/n) but I don't think I can do this anymore. I barely see you anymore. This isn't a relationship. I can't even remember the last time that I was able to spend more than a couple of minutes with you."

"I know. I know! I'll...."

You were interrupted by the sound of your phone ringing. When you pulled it out of your pocket, you both saw it was the Director again.

"Just go, (y/n). There's no point in staying here."

Your phone stops ringing and then rings again. Scarlett turns around and heads to her bedroom. You're left alone in her living room for a minute before walking out.

X

"Is something wrong, Agent (l/n)?"

Your face remained blank as you shook your head.

"No, Director. I'm just tired."

"Well try to get some sleep. Can't have my best agent fall asleep on a mission."

You force yourself to smile when you hear her laugh.

"Of course, Director. I should go."

Alex nods and you head out. It pained her to see you become a shell of yourself but it was necessary. She would soon swoop in and make you hers.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Ginny W... - Part 2 (Chk B4)

Alex Danvers - Part 2

Louisa Clarke - Letters

-----------       

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!