You/Hailee Steinfield - Hint

Hailee could be clueless at times. This worked in your favor. It had been a week since you had gotten the positive pregnancy results and you had been coming up with different cute ideas to let Hailee know about the baby. 

You had eventually found the cutest way to let Hailee know about the baby. For dinner, you would serve her food that was baby themed such as baby carrots, baby back ribs, and baby corn.  The combination of the items was strange but it would be sure to send the message. 

"Well what do you think?"

You asked after taking a couple of bites. Hailee was in the middle of chewing as you asked your question. She gave you a shy smile and quickly ate her food before answering. 

"This delicious. You always make the best food."

You raised your brow at her, getting her confused. 

"That's it."

Hailee panics, thinking she had missed something. 

"Uh..did you try a new recipe?"

"No, no. I was just wondering if you had anything else to say."

"Oh. No, this food is delicious. No complaints."

X

Plan A had failed. It wasn't even Plan A since you hadn't come up with another one but considering that Hailee had been oblivious to the dinner theme, you had to try something else. 

Plan B involved being more discrete. You would log into her phone and search up a bunch baby themed websites so all her ads on social media would be baby themed. Then on your social media, you liked a bunch of baby items so that they could appear on her feed as stuff that you liked. 

It had been almost two days since you had started and Hailee had not mentioned anything. Another day passed and you just give up on plan B. 

X

Plan C was not as thought as Plan A or B. It just involved accidentally buying a pair of baby shoes on your latest trip to the mall. 

"What is this?"

Hailee asks when she spots the  2 tiny boxes besides your shoes. 

"Oh my god, (y/n). Did you really get this for (dog's name)?"

You mentally facepalmed at her question. She counldn't be that clueless, could she? Hailee takes out both pairs of shoes and sprints of to find (dog's name).

"Wait Hailee!"

You chase after her, finding her on the floor and attempting to put the shoes on the dog. 

X

Plan D was going to be the one that would work. It should. You had bought a box of cupcakes that spelled out 'You are going to be a mom!.' Wanting to surprise her at work, you drove to set and made your way to her trailer. 

"Hey, (y/n)! Hailee's on set. I can let her know that you're here."

Hailee's costar had spotted you making your way to the trailers. Her eyes brightened up when she spotted the cupcake box. 

"Ou, can I have one?!"

"Uh, no. These are specially for Hailee. I'll bring you some next time."

She smiles and nods. 

"I'm holding you to that. I'll let you go."

With a quick hug, she walks back to her trailer and you head to where Hailee was filming. When you arrive, Hailee was just finishing her scene. 

"Babe! You're here! I was just thinking about how I was missing you."

"Aww. I miss you too, Hailee. I actually brought this for you."

"Cupcakes! You spoil me too much."

"Mhm."

You hand her the box and watch as she opens the box. Her expression goes from confusion to surprise and then finally excitement.

"We're going to be mothers!"

Hailee picked you up and spun you around as she kissed you. She was ecstatic about the news. 

"When did you find out?"

"Last week. I've been trying to tell you for the past week but you never caught on."

"....oh my god. I feel so dumb. That baby food? all those baby ads and likes? the baby shoes? That was you trying to tell me that you were pregnant."

"Yep. That was me."

Hailee groans loudly and buries her face in your neck from embarrassment. 

"Please tell me that we're not telling anyone about this."

She mumbled. You just quietly laughed as you returned the hug. 

"We'll keep it a secret....for now"

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lisa Cimorelli - Bond

Lena Luthor - Emotionless

Amy Cimorelli - Pictures

Lena Luthor - Spiderman

Lena Luthor - Help

Kelly Clarkson - Ex

Meredith Grey - Surprise Part 2

Lauren Jauregui - Sleep

Lucy Lane/Maggie Sawyer - Hurt 2

Lucy Lane - Confessions

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

Alex Danvers - Lost 

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!