You/Anne Elizabeth Alice Louise - Fall

(The Crown)

Diana watched as Anne continued to ignore what she was telling her

Diana watched as Anne continued to ignore what she was telling her. Anne would occasionally mumble an 'mhm' to pretend like she was paying attention but it was obvious that she hadn't heard a word that Diana had said.

"Anne, have you been listening to me?

"Mhm"

Diana sighs and follows Anne line of sight that eventually lands on you.

"Do you happen to like someone at that table?"

"Mhm."

"Are you going to go up there and talk to them?"

"Mhm" Diana stands up and takes Anne's hand. The action seems to finally grab her attention as Anne finally turns to face her. "What are you doing? Where are we going?"

"To talk to (y/n). You seem to be quite interested in talking to them."

"No! Let go!"

Anne tries to yank her hand off of Diana's but it doesn't work. Diana's grip just tightens as they get closer to the table.

"Come on. I know you want to talk to her and I wouldn't be a good friend if I didn't at least introduce the two of you."

"Diana please. I'm happy with just staring at her from afar. I don't need to get to know her."

"None of that. You'll thank me when the two of you get married." The two of them finally reach the table. "Charles. I would love to dance with you. (y/n), why don't you keep Anne some company. I'm sure the two of you would get along just fine."

Charles is dragged away, leaving you and Anne alone.

"That's okay! I need to go...."

"It's nice to meet you, Anne. Would you like to dance? We can't let them have all the fun."

"You don't have to spend time with me. I'll just head back."

You stand up and make your way over to stand in front of her.

"I want to spend time with you. I've been meaning to do so but Charles would never quiet down. So now that he's gone, I can spend my time with you. Now would you like to dance?"

Anne just nods, a little surprised that you were quite insistent on dancing with her. You take her hand and lead her to the dance floor to join the rest of the couples.

X

Several songs later and the two of you eventually head back to your table. Charles and Diana are nowhere to be seen so it's just the two of you again.

"I would have to thank Diana for encouraging you to come over. I don't think I would've been able to get a chance to ask you to dance."

"Please don't. She's going to let it go to her head and I'll never hear the end of it. Lets just keep it quiet for now."

"But I want to spend more time with you. I had fun."

"So did I but I don't want to give Diana the satisfaction that she was right. Lets just give it a couple of days so she won't think that she was the reason why we started going out."

"Going out? Does that mean you'll want to go out on a date with me?"

"Of course! I've been wanting to go on a date with you since I first saw you."

You can't help but smile, happy that she also felt the same about you.

"I feel the same way."

Anne smiles but it soon disappears when she sees Diana approach.

"There you are! I've been looking everywhere for you. Are you ready to go?"

She looks between the two of you, a little worried with how quiet the two of you were.

"I've been ready to go since an hour ago. Thank you for your time, (y/n)."

You nod and watch her leave with Diana. You weren't sure how you were going to survive the next couple of days without spending some time with her. You could only hope that Anne wouldn't stay away for too long.

X

"How was it?"

"How was what?"

"Your little chat with (y/n)? I saw the two of you dancing."

"It was awkward so we thought it would be better to dance to avoid talking but it didn't help. I told you it was better to just stay away."

Diana frowns when she hears this. She had genuinely thought that the two of you would get along.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to be so pushy."

"It's okay but thanks for trying to set me up. Just please don't do it again."

"I won't. I promise."

Anne felt bad about lying to Diana but she was not going to hear the end of it if Diana had been right about the two of you.

-----------

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Maura Isles - Speechless

Rebekah Mikaelson - Mean

Jane Rizzoli - Visit

Addison Montgomery - Surgery

Chloe Decker - Days Part 3

Ginny Weasley - Dislike

Hermione Granger - Soulmates

Alex Morgan - Family

Hayley William - ??

-----------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!