You/Kitty Wilde - Moved Part 2

Graduation had come and gone

Graduation had come and gone. You moved on from Kitty with the help of Marley. She was there for you all those months that you had been upset about the breakup. Eventually, you realized your feelings for her a few weeks before graduation and asked her out. The two of you had been dating ever since so you couldn't understand why Marley insisted that you needed to talk to Kitty.

"No, absolutely not Marley. Why do you even want me to talk to her? Don't you remember how much I cried for that idiot? Those months were painful to me and you want me to talk to her to give her some closure?"

"You should've seen her when I bumped into her in the hallway..."

"I don't care! I don't care if she's miserable, Marley. I know that I might sound like a heartless person but I honestly don't care about her. It took me months to get over what had happened. Maybe I would've been more understanding if she hadn't done things the way she had done but she did! She had me wait for 3 months to talk to me! Even then, she only talked to me because I broke up with her. I can only imagine that she would've made me wait longer than that. Maybe even after graduation. It's not my responsibility to fix her or her problems."

You take a deep breath in an attempt to calm your racing heart but it wasn't helping. You were just so furious with Marley for making you want to talk to Kitty and with Kitty for manipulating Marley into her idea.

"I'm sorry. You're right. I don't know what got into me. I let her words get into my mind. Let me make it up to you."

You let her pull you into a hug, making you sigh in comfort as she holds you.

"It's okay. I know how Kitty has a way with words. It's not your fault. Lets just forget about her. She's already ruined a lot of things for me, lets no let her ruin this evening for us."

Marley nods, kisses the top of your head and pulls out her phone to order some take out.

"You're right. We're in college now.