You/Lena Luthor - Help

"You should get that Alex

"You should get that Alex. I think it might be important."

Alex groans loudly as her phone stops ringing for a second and then starts again. She just wanted to spend one afternoon uninterrupted with Kelly but she couldn't even have that.

"I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you. I promise."

Kelly smiles and presses a kiss against Alex's cheek before making her way out of the room to give Alex some privacy. With Kelly gone, Alex finally answer.

"What the hell, (y/n)? This better be important. I was with Kelly."

"I..I'm sorry, Alex. I didn't know who else to call." Hearing your voice made Alex's anger be replaced by concern. You sounded scared. "Something happened and I don't know what to do."

"Okay, it's okay. Whatever it is. We'll figure it out together. Where are you? Are you safe?"

"Y..yes. I'm near one of the abandoned CADMUS facilities."

"I'll check your location and meet you there in 10. Don't worry, (y/n). Everything is going to be okay."

Alex promises you before hanging up. She gives Kelly a quick explanation of who it was and then rushes out to her bike to get to you.

X

Alex runs to your side to check for any injuries when she arrives. She's confused when you look unharmed. Simply just in shock.

"What's going on?"

You weren't sure how to explain the fact that you just developed powers like Kara so you walked to a rusted car and easily picked it up. You were still getting used to your strength so when you gripped it, the metal bended in your hands.

"...so that's different. How did this happen?"

"I came to check out of the machines that hadn't been able to move safely and the new thing I knew, it had locked me inside the chamber and turned itself on. I passed out and ended up breaking out of that thing."

"Where is it."

"I uh kind of maybe destroyed it by accident. I'm still getting used to everything."

Alex nods and walks a circle around you.

"This is not good. This means that CADMUS has been experimenting to give people Kryptonian powers. It's a miracle that you weren't killed. What other powers do you have?"

"Just super strength and flight."

"That's not so bad. I can help you and so can Kara."

"No! You can't involve Kara into this. She can't keep a secret and she'll let know Lena as soon as they see each other again."

"Wait? You haven't told Lena?"

"No. I don't think she's going to take well the fact that her mother is the reason why I have to deal with this. When I can control them, I'll tell her everything."

"(y/n), are you sure that it's a good idea. Lena is not going to be happy."

"She'll understand. We just need to hurry up on the training."

"Alright. We'll meet up at the DEO at night so no one can see your powers."

You're about to give Alex a hug but stop yourself in fear of hurting her. She gives you a sympathetic look.

"It's okay. This will only be temporary."

Soon enough, the two of you head out.

X

Lena isn't sure what to think. You've been so secretive about something for the past month and everytime she brought it up, you dismissed her. She had told Kara about this and Kara just made things worse by letting her know that Alex had been doing the same. Alex couldn't possibly cheat on Kelly, Lena was sure that Alex wanted to propose to her. But the fact that the two of you were being so secretive and quiet about what you were doing made her think that the two of you were cheating with each other.

She's 2 glasses of wine in when there's a knock at her window. Figuring that it's Kara, Lena just yells for her to let herself in. She's surprised when you walk in with a bouquet of flowers, wine and chocolate.

"How did you...did Kara drop you off?"

"No..I...I need to be honest with you."

You place the things at her coffee table and sit besides you. You're hesitant to take her hands, afraid she might push you away but she doesn't.

"A month ago, I found myself trapped in a CADMUS machine that ended up giving me powers. Not like Kara's, just super strength and flight but things were still difficult. I could barely grip something without breaking in my hands so I called Alex to help me out. I'm sorry for being so secretive about her helping me with this but I knew you would get upset if you learned that your mother was ultimately responsible about this."

Lena just nods, you were right after all.

"So because you're telling me now, it means that you're able to control your powers now?"

"Yes. I'm so sorry for taking so long. Everything just feels like a feather and it was so hard always being constantly aware about my strength. It's become second nature now."

Lena wraps her arms around you for a hug, you instinctively do the same. It's a relief that the lessons Alex gave you helped control your strength.

"You're not mad that I kept this from you?"

You asked after breaking apart from the hug.

"No because you had a valid reason. I would've felt guilty for what had happened and it wouldn't have helped our relationship. I'm just glad that Alex helped you control your powers. Remind me to send her favorite bottle of wine. She deserves it for dealing with you."

"Hey! I'll have you know that I was a perfect student."

"I believe you, darling. Now I heard you say that you can fly, why don't we go out for the night. I want to see the city from above."

"Let's go then."

You and Lena change into something warm and head out into the city

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kelly Clarkson - Ex

Meredith Grey - Surprise Part 2

Lauren Jauregui - Sleep

Lucy Lane/Maggie Sawyer - Hurt 2

Lucy Lane - Confessions

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

Alex Danvers - Lost

Qi'ra - Secret

Taylor Swift - Surprise

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!