You/Taylor Swift - Surprise

You laid down on the couch, letting out a bored sigh

You laid down on the couch, letting out a bored sigh. There was nothing to do and Taylor was still working upstairs on her latest song. She insisted that it was okay for you to just walk in and spend time with her but you didn't want to disrupt her creativity so you were just forced to wait until she came back down. With nothing else to do, you decided to just to do a random livestream. It had been something you started doing for a while now just to talk to your fans. Not wanting to bother Taylor with the noise, you put on your headphones and started the livestream.

X

Taylor stretched her arms and legs until a pop could be heard. She's been locked in the room for a couple of hours and it was time for a break. Taylor found it strange that you hadn't come to knock at her door to come down for dinner so she figured you must've been up to something. She heads out of the room and makes her way downstairs in search of you.

Spotting you on the couch with your headphones on, Taylor smiles and sneaks her way up to kiss you. You kiss her, of course. Completely forgetting for a second that you were live. When she pulls back, realization strikes. Taylor gives you a worried look when she sees you start to panic.

"What's wrong?"

"Uh I'm live."

Taylor turns to face your phone, giving them all a smile. There's a hint of blush covering her cheeks, the only tell that she was embarrassed about what just happened. Meanwhile, you're practically hyperventilating. Taking charge of the situation, Taylor sits besides and helps your breathing return back to normal before the two of you address what just happened.

"So this isn't how we wanted to come but it's out there and there's no point in denying. Yes, the two of us are dating and we've been dating for almost a year now. We just didn't want to deal with the constant interview requests that we're bound to get and the personal questions the reporters will start to ask."

"Yeah, what Taylor said. The two of us talked about this before so don't start thinking that one of us pressed the other to hide the relationship."

The two of you turn to each other, silently communicating. With a decision made, the two of you face the camera.

"So since we're all here now. We'll be taking any and all your questions. Please keep in mind to not make it weird. If it does get weird, this will be the last livestream that I'll be doing."

You pleaded with them. You liked the livestreams and it would upset you if you would have to stop doing them because the questions started to get too personal.

"Oh! Here's one. Who hogs all the blankets? Easy, that's (y/n). I don't know how she does it but even if I have three blankets to share between the two of us, I wake up to find that she's tangled in all of them."

"That's not true!" You search for another questions, your eyes lighting up at the opportunity it brought up. "Here's another, who's the most jealous? Another easy question, Taylor. You would not beli...."

Taylor covers your mouth, stopping you from telling everyone what had happened during one of the award shows that the two of you had attended.

"Looks like that's all the time we have. Maybe we'll do another one of these in the near future. Bye guys!"

While Taylor bid her goodbyes to them, you struggled in her arms to be able to tell everyone what had happened. By the time you were successful, Taylor had already ended the livestream. When you narrow your eyes at her, she jumps off of the couch and makes a run for it to her music room.

"Gotta go! I love you!"

She yells before closing the door. You can't help but laugh, already thinking of what you will do to get back at her for shutting you up.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

Ava Sharpe - Wrong

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

Lena Luthor - Lost

Meredith Grey - Bar

Heather Chandler - Shattered

Lena Luthor - Intern

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!