You/Lena Luthor - Spiderman

"Hear me out, I think (y/n) is actually that new hero that has popped out of nowhere

"Hear me out, I think (y/n) is actually that new hero that has popped out of nowhere."

Alex suggests to Kara and Lena. The three of them were waiting for you inside your apartment after you had promised to meet them there for some drinks. It's an hour after the agreed time and they had all been wondering has been keeping you so busy this past week.

"That's ridiculous, (y/n) had never shown any indication that she has powers. (superhero name) has powers. You've seen how easily she was able to throw that car. There's no way that (y/n) can do that. She's probably just busy and forgot to let us know, you know how forgetful she could be."

Kara tells Alex. The two of them start to argue while Lena watches in amusement. Both theories sounded like they could be true but Kara's seemed more valid. There was no way that you could just adopt a superhero persona without telling the three of them.

"Alright, enough children. I think Kara is right. (y/n) would've come to tell either of us if she developed something like powers."

Kara gives Alex a smirk, sticking out her tongue. Alex rolls her eyes at her and pushes her off the couch.

"Sometimes I have a hard time believing that you're both older than (y/n)."

There's a loud thud heard by the window, catching their attention. Being Supergirl, Kara takes the lead as the three of them make their way to see what had crashed into the window.

"Oh my god, (y/n)!"

You laid there, with blood sticking to your flimsy costume. Cuts and bruises littered all across your body. You're barely staying conscious as you give them a weak smile.

"Surprise."

You mumbled to them. If they weren't so concerned about the state you were in, they would've started scolding you.

"Kara! Take her to the DEO, we'll meet you there. Tell them that I'm coming and make sure to stay with her."

Kara nods and takes off with you in her arms as Alex and Lena make their way to Alex's bike. Lena was scared of them but considering that condition she just saw you in, Alex's bike was the only thing that would get them to the DEO the fastest. She sits behind Alex and tightly closes her eyes.

X

You wake up a few hours later to find Lena, Alex and Kara sitting around your bed. Lena had laid her head on your lap as she slept while Alex and Kara were trying and failing to talk amongst each other.

"Keep it down, Lena is trying to sleep."

"(y/n)! You're awake!"

Kara practically yells as she jumps up to hug you. You groan in pain as she accidentally presses down on your wounds. She apologizes when she steps backs.

"You had us worried."

Alex tells you from your seat. You could tell she was pissed but her concern for you had won at the moment. Hearing the loud voices makes Lena wake up. She's still a little sleep as she gives you a smile and kiss when she sees your awake. A minute later and she's fully awake. Her happy mood switches to one of anger.

"Explain yourself. How could you keep this from us?!"

"Lena, please. I was planning on telling you tonight but things changed. I nearly got my asses handed to myself when I tried to take out that alien. I mean I did take him out but that was because the DEO had jumped in to help me."

Lena's anger lessons, glad to hear that you weren't going to keep the secret for any longer. She was still pissed that she hadn't been the first person to find out about your new powers.

"How did you even get powers? The last time that I checked, you were still human."

"I'm still human, welp part human. You know how I've been experimenting with this spider's poison to use for treatment." Lena nods. "Well I wasn't being careful with my lab material and ended up accidentally injecting myself with some of it that had mixed with some other chemicals. I thought that I was for sure going to die but nothing occurred. I went to the doctor after that but he gave me a clean bill of health. The powers didn't appear until the next day."

No one knew what to say. This was much worse than they had expected.

"You idiot! I told you to be more careful around the lab and you didn't listen. I'm revoking your lab privileges."

Alex is the first one to talk.

"But Alex, it's what gave me my powers."

"And it's also what could have killed you. Do you have any idea how extremely lucky you are? (y/n), you're going to bring me an early death."

Lena mutters to you as she falls back on her seat.

Kara's the only one who has kept quiet. You couldn't tell what she was thinking from the blank look on her face.

"So what you're telling me is that we could potentially become a dynamic duo? Like Batman and Robin?"

"Kara!"

Alex and Lena yell at her in unison. You give her a smile and nod.

"I'm not allowing any of this."

"I second that."

You and Kara look at each other, knowing you could convince the two of them to change their minds. For now, you would focus in your recovery.

"Of course, I would be crazy to continue this crazy path of fighting crime."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Help

Kelly Clarkson - Ex

Meredith Grey - Surprise Part 2

Lauren Jauregui - Sleep

Lucy Lane/Maggie Sawyer - Hurt 2

Lucy Lane - Confessions

Felicity Smoak - Two Part 2

Natasha Negovanlis - Looks

Morgana Pendragon - Favor

Alex Danvers - Lost

Qi'ra - Secret

Taylor Swift - Surprise

Kate Kane - Secret

Kara Danvers - Mission

Kara Danvers - I See Red

Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!