You/Emilia Clarke - Favorite

"It's a shame, really

"It's a shame, really. I liked you, Alren. It's just a shame that you decided to betray me with the Targaryen."

"Please! I'm sorry! I had no choice!"

"Tsk, tsk, tsk. You always have a choice." You pulled out your sword and motioned for your men to hold him down on the rock. "This was your own fault." You bring down the sword, making it seem like you had actually cut off the man's head. "It looks like we need to pay a visit to the 'Queen.'

"AND CUT!"

At the words, you let out a sigh and hand your sword to your assistant. It was the last scene that needed to be filmed for the season finale. Your scenes forced you to spend almost a month away from your girlfriend and you were relieved to be done. Before leaving, you thanked the crew and your costars, promising to keep up with each other until the next season started to film again. once outside, you called Emilia.

"I'm officially done, love!"

"I'm glad! I missed you terribly. At least we won't have to be filming apart from each other. Our characters finally meet next season."

"Oh, I know. I'm quite excited. I have to go now. If we continue talking any longer, I'll never hang up and I don't want to be late for my late. I'll see you later, okay? I love you."

You hear Emilia laugh through the speaker, making you smile. You missed her terribly.

"I'll see you later. I'll pick you up at the airport. I love you, too."

X

You run up to Emilia, giving her a kiss and a tight hug when you meet up. Neither of you worried about the paparazzi finding the two of you as you had both worn disguises to hide yourself.

"How was your flight?"

"Absolutely terrible but seeing you has made things better."

She smiles and leans in to kiss you again.

"Well to make your day even better, I cooked your favorite."

"You didn't?!"

"I did. You kept saying how much you wanted some and I thought what better way to greet you than to have your favorite for when you arrive."

"This is why you have my entire heart. Now come on. Lets go."

X

The two of you are in the middle of eating when Emilia brings up both of your characters.

"Do you know that the fans have already started shipping both of our characters?"

"What? You can't be serious. We only had like one scene."

"That's what I was saying..." Emilia trails off, debating with herself if she should tell you. "...fanart and fanfics have already been written. They're actually quite good."