You/Angelina Jolie - Shield

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Hearing from her publicist that someone released pictures of the two of you kissing, she rushed home

Hearing from her publicist that someone released pictures of the two of you kissing, she rushed home. Since the two of you started dating, Angelina had done everything she could to keep you out of the spotlight. You were far too sweet and innocent to deal with the hate that she didn't doubt that you would get. You weren't famous so you weren't used to dealing with what she dealt with and if there was anything she could do to keep you away from the hate, Angelina would do the impossible.

"Babe! I didn't think you would be home so....where are you going?"

Angelina didn't bother to greet you as usual, simply searched around the house for you phone. If she got rid of it, it would give her some time to prepare you for what was to come.

"Where's your phone? I need it?"

"It's in my purse. What's going on, Angie?" Again, she ignores you as she heads to your bag. Not liking that she was ignoring you, you swoop up the bag before she has a chance to take it. "What's going on? I haven't seen you like this in forever?"

"Please. I'll tell you all about it after I'm done. I need it now."

You roll your eyes and hand her the phone, hating how she knew that pouting at you will make you do whatever she asked you to do so. You're about to ask her again when she suddenly slams the phone on the ground and to make matters worse, she steps on it to further break it.

"What the hell! Why did you break my phone!"

"I'm sorry but I had to. I'll get you a new one. I promise. I just needed to talk to you before you looked at your phone."

"I better get the newest one! Especially since it's going to be hard to get everything back that I had on my phone."

"It'll be the newest one and I'll buy you something else to make up for what I did."

You really couldn't be mad at her. This had been the first time that she had done something crazy and you couldn't help but feel compelled to let it go. If it happened twice, you would make hell rain upon her.

"Alright. What is it? Why was it so important for you to break my phone so I couldn't see what was on it? To be frank, this is making me feel like you're hiding something from me that the press found out and you want to tell me before I found out."

"It's not like that. I promise. The press found out about you and I dating so I rushed home to tell you before you saw it. I need to prepare you for what's about to happen now that everyone knows that we're dating."

You leaned in to kiss her, surprising her.

"I know. My mom told me all about it. She said that this now means we can bring her along to the red carpets."

The two of you laugh, knowing that whatever your mom asked for, she was going to get. While you couldn't' say no to Angie. Angie couldn't say no to your mother.

"I'll be sure to let her know that she's more than welcome to join us."

"Good. Anyways what do you mean by preparing me for what's about to come,"

"You know, the usual hate comments and slander that everyone starts. The rumors and photoshopped pictures that will circle around to paint either one of us as cheaters."

"Angie, we've been dating for almost over a year. I've been ready for this. If I can handle my crazy family then I can handle this. Now that I think about it, dealing with the press and everything else will be much easier to deal with my family. You've seen how crazy they can be."

"...yeah. They can be a little crazy. But that's okay. I love you and your crazy."

"You mean our crazy family."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!