You/Hermione Granger - Jealous

"Hermione? Hermioneeeee? Hermione!"

Finally hearing her name, Hermione snaps out of her trance. When she turns to look at Ron, she can't help but feel embarrassed.

"I'm sorry. I just got lost in my thoughts. What were you saying?"

"Are you alright? Your cheeks are all red."

"Huh!" She quickly covers her cheeks and turns away from them so they wouldn't see her. "I..I need to go. I'll catch up with you guys later."

Not caring that the ceremony still wasn't finished, Hermione runs out of the hall. She gets a few stares but they don't pay her any attention when the last school shows up.

X

"It's her, isn't it?"

"What are you talking about?"

Fleur sits up so she could look at you. It amused her that you thought you could hide things from her. She's your best friend and has been since you had moved to France.

"Your childhood crush, of course! I saw that you couldn't stop staring at her and I even had to cover for you when the headmistress was calling for you."

Caught and with no way of lying your way out of it, you realized you had to tell her the truth.

"Fine. It was her. I didn't think I would ever see her again. I had hoped we would but after a few years of not seeing her, I just gave up hope."

"This must be faith then! What are the chances that the two of you are reuniting after all these years."

"She probably doesn't even remember be."

"Oh please, with the way she was staring at you, there's no way that she forgot about you."

You wanted to believer Fleur but you didn't want to get your hopes up. It had been so long since you had seen Hermione and while the two of you had promised to wait for one another, you didn't think she would do so.

"Just forget it. I probably won't even get to see her."

X

"Your name is Hermione, isn't it?"

Hermione looks up from her book to find Fleur staring down at her.

"I am. Is there something I can do?"

"Not exactly. I just wanted to talk about our dear friend (y/n)."

"Dear? Are the two of you dating or something?"

Fleur smiles when she gets a reaction out of her. It almost looked like Hermione was jealous.

"I'm thinking of asking her out for the Yule Ball. You were her best friend before I was, I was hoping I could use your help to ask her out."

Not wanting to participate in whatever Fleur was doing, Hermione quickly packs her bags.

"I haven't talked to her in years. I'm sure you know her better than I do considering that you're dating!"

She yells at her before leaving Fleur alone.

With Hermione finally gone, Fleur smiles. Her plan had been a success. It was only a matter of time before things would fall into place.

X

As she had told Hermione, Fleur ended up asking you for the Yule Ball as friends. You didn't want to go at first but she insisted that you were a better choice than anyone in the school so you accompanied her.

"You're welcome." She whispers in your ear once you arrived at the door. You turn to her, confused about what she was talking about when you heard people gasp behind you. Turning around, you notice Hermione at the top of the stairs. You're about to make your way over to talk to her but stop when Viktor joins her. Fleur smile drops when she realizes her plan was not going to go accordingly. "Listen....."

She doesn't get a chance to explain when the doors open and you lead her down to the dance floor.

"This is your night. Lets just enjoy, alright?"

Fleur nods, feeling guilty about what was happening. She had expected for Hermione to go to the dance alone with her friends. She didn't take into account that someone would've asked her out and she would've accepted.

X

Throughout the night, you would sneak glances at Hermione. Seeing her laughing with Viktor made you jealous but you stayed by Fleur's side.

"You should go talk to her."

"Fleur, I told you that this is your night. I can talk to her another night."

She stops dancing and leads you to one of the empty tables.

"I may or may not have hinted to her that we were dating."

"What?! Fleur! Why would you do that?"

"I'm sorry! I thought she would get jealous and do something about it." You groaned loudly, letting your head fall on the table. Fleur patted your back in an attempt to comfort you. "I'm sure if you explain it to her, she'll understand."

"Explain what?"

You're both surprised to see her at your side.

"I uh. Gotta go! Bye!"

Fleur takes off before you could stop her. Hermione takes her spot to wait for an answer.

"Explain what, (y/n)?"

"I'm not exactly sure. Fleur just told me that she might've hinted to you that we were dating but we're not. She was just getting into things that weren't in any of her business."

"So you're not dating?"

Just as you shake your head, Hermione smiles and takes you hand to lead you to the dance floor.

"But you're on a date with Viktor...."

"Do you or do you not want to dance with me?"

"I want to dance with you."

X

For the rest of the night, the two of you had spent your evening with each other. When the party ended, you walked her back to her dorm.

"I never broke my promise. I waited for you."

You tell her when you're finally left alone. Hermione looks around before pulling you to an empty classroom. She pushes you against the door to block anyone from coming in.

"Good because I waited for you too. You have no idea how long I've been waiting to do this."

You're about to ask her what when she pulls you in for a kiss.

-----------

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Kara Danvers - Identity

Dr. Maura Isles - Birthday

-----------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!