You/Lisa Cimorelli - Bond

You can't help but smile at how excited your friend was to meet the Cimorelli band

You can't help but smile at how excited your friend was to meet the Cimorelli band. Ever since she had won the tickets, it's the only thing that she ever talked about. It should've annoyed you but it never did. She was your best friend and never complained when you dragged her to the concerts you wanted to go see.

"I can't believe we're going to meet them in a few minutes! I'm so excited and nervous! I feel like throwing up..."

"Take deep breaths, (friend's name). You don't want to end up throwing up on them, do you?"

"Thanks! Now I have to worry about that."

You rolled your eyes at her and handed her some water. The band's handler calls out for the next person and now it's just you and your friend at the front of the line.

"Oh god. We're next. I can't do this. I should've just left after the concert. You know what they always say, never meet your idols because then you're going to be disappointed."

You grabbed your friend's shoulder so you can turn her around to look at you, with a light slap to her cheek, she starts lecturing you. It makes her stop concentrating about meeting the band and you consider that a win. Even if that involved for you to be starred at as she continued lecturing you. The handler finally calls out the next person and you're relieved when it catches her attention.

"You're an ass, (y/n)."

She mumbles to you as the two of you make your way to the band.

"You were panicking about meeting them. I had to do something."

"...thank you."

X

"You're not joining your friend?"

The photographer asks you while you're watching your friend meet the band. You shake your head and turn to look at him.

"Nah, she's their biggest fan. I wouldn't want to ruin her picture. I'll join the next one."

They get into a quick pose and then she's signaling for you to join them. Wanting to just get this over with, you posed besides one of the band members. You're too focused on smiling for the camera that you don't realize one of them was staring at your wrist. The wrist that you always had covered to hide your soulmate mark after a sociopath had changed theirs to match yours.

"Lisa, you weren't looking at the camera. Eyes on the camera."

Lisa's cheeks turn a light shade of pink as she's called out. She mumbled an apology and turns to face the camera.

With the pictures taken, you and your friend are taken to wait for the prints on the other side of the room.

X

"Guys, I think I found my soulmate."

"What? Who and where?"

Katherine asks while searching around the room for someone with the similar mark as Lisa.