You/Sarah Bennett - Over

After months of not talking to Sarah, you were surprised to receive a call from her

After months of not talking to Sarah, you were surprised to receive a call from her. Especially one where she cried about something that you couldn't quite understand.

"Sarah, I can't understand you, sweetie. Please slow down, take a deep breath and explain to me what's going on."

Sarah does as you tell her before repeating what she had been saying.

"Dylan cheated on me. I caught him fucking one of my newest friends. He tried to deny it but there was no denying that he had his dick inside of her. God! How could I be so stupid? All the signs where there."

"Sarah, where are you? I'll come get you. You can't be alone after what just happened." It was a miracle that she could even talk. She was at a bar, drinking as much as she could before they cut her off. "Alright. I'll try to hurry up and get there before it closes. Please don't go anywhere."

Sarah thankfully agrees and you rush to the town.

X

"There's my ride! I can go home now." She thanks the bartended after paying her tab and leaving huge tip. Seeing you again after months makes her rush over to hug you. "You have no idea how happy I am to see you."

"I'm happy to see you too, Sarah. Now come on. Lets get you back to my place. You're going to need some rest."

X

Back home, you struggled to get her to bed. She was too drunk to listen to any reason as she kept going on and on about how she had made a mistake since the beginning.

"I never loved him. He was just the easy route. I could never come back to this town with another women. They're all homophobic. All I wanted was to come back to my hometown and this is what I get?"

She scoffs and lets herself fall on you. You're quick to wrap your arms around her to keep her from falling.

"It was always you, (y/n). I am and always will be in love with you."

Your eyes widen at the reveal and the fact that she was leaning in to kiss you. You wanted nothing more than to just lean in and kiss her but you couldn't. She was far too much drunk.

"You need to go to sleep, Sarah. You're going to wake up with a killer hangover and I know you won't be happy. If you manage to wake up and remember our conversation then we'll talk about it."

Sarah pouts but doesn't say anything as she lays down on your bed. With her wanting to kiss you, you decide it would just be better if you slept downstairs.

X

Sarah was woken up to the sound of her ringtone. Not seeing who it was, she picks it up.

"You belong to me, Sarah. Not that slut. Only me. I'll kill her if you don't get away from her, do you understand me?"

The person on the other end of the line hangs up before Sarah has a chance to respond. Not seeing you besides her makes her panic and forget about her killer headache. She was far more interested in finding you.

"(y/n)! You're okay!"

She had practically thrown herself on top of you for a hug when she saw that you were safely tucked inside a blanket on your couch.

"Of course, why wouldn't I be?"

"I..I just got a call from someone. They threatened to kill you and I got scared."

"I'm here. Nothing will happen to me. I live an hour away from town."

"...but they said."

"It doesn't matter what they said. I won't let anyone kill you or myself. Do you understand me?"

Sarah nods and after a second realizes the position the two of you are in. She quickly scrambles off of you, nearly tripping in the progress. Memories of last night suddenly plague her mind.

"I..I almost kissed you."

"Ah, you remember. I was almost afraid that you wouldn't remember."

"How could I forget? I told you everything."

"So it's true?"

"Yes. After Dylan cheated on me, I realized how stupid I was. I shouldn't be afraid to love who I love and I love you, (y/n). I'm not going to hide it anymore."

"but you're still married, Sarah."

"he cheated on me. Our marriage was over the minute he brought her over to our place."

"Well then when you put it like that. I can't hide my feelings from you anymore then. I love you too, Sarah."

Sarah moves to sit on your lap and pulls you in for a deep kiss.

------------

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Sarah Paulson - Comfort

Frøya - Betrayal

Amelia Shepherd - Operation

Dinah Drake - Soulmate

Sara Lance - Bad

Cat Grant - Surprise

Lena Luthor - Food

Jamie (The Haunting of Bly Manor) - Work

Kara Danvers - Chip

Cheryl Blossom - Closet

Lena Luthor - Part 2 //R does not care

Dianna Agron - Announcement

Angelina Jolie - Dislike

Lena Luthor - I Will Think of You

Nyssa/Sara - Hurt

Nyssa - Pinned

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - ??

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!