You/Arizona Robbins - Upset

You took a deep breath and prepared yourself to deliver the bad news the your patients family

You took a deep breath and prepared yourself to deliver the bad news the your patients family. You loved being a doctor because of the good that you did but there were often times that there was nothing you could do to save that person.

"Mr. Redman?"

Her husband quickly stands up and makes his way over to you in hopes to hear some good news. You didn't want to tell him the news in such an open area so you lead him to your office.

"How did the surgery go? When can I see my wife? Is she okay?"

You could barely look at the man as you started to speak.

"I'm sorry Mr. Redman but your wife didn't make it. There were some complications with the surgery. We did everything we could to...."

"NO! NO, YOU DIDN'T. IF YOU HAD DONE EVERYTHING YOU COULD, MY WOULD STILL BE ALIVE"

You attempt to calm him down but it just angers him. The man had lost his wife so you didn't blame him for how he was reacting.

"Mr. Redman, you're disturbing the..."

"I don't care!" He didn't know what to do. He was furious at you. You had promised him that she would make it. You had promised him that there would be no complications in the surgery. You lied to him and he was going to make you pay for killing his wife. "You killed my wife!"

Your eyes widen as he suddenly lunges at you. His hands wrap around your neck to choke you. You attempt to pry his fingers off of you but he's far too strong. You were regretting ever asking him to accompany you to your office. No one was around so you couldn't call for help. Little by little, you start to lose consciousness. The last thing you hear is someone slamming your door open and calling your name.

X

Arizona wanted to murder the man for ever putting his hands on you. If it hadn't been for security dragging him away, she would've done the same thing to him that he had done to you. She had been the one to find you being choked to death and whenever she closed her eyes, the images of fighting to stay alive were forever scarred into her brain.

You woke up hearing the sound of your heart monitor quietly beeping besides you. You take a moment to breathe in deeply before opening your eyes.

"Wait, don't talk. Let me get you some water."

Arizone quickly pours you a glass and hands it to you. You give her a grateful smile and quickly drink the majority of what was in the cup.

"T..The ma..."

"Love, if it's not important. I suggest that you wait until your throat feels much better."

You were stubborn so you didn't listen. You needed to know what happened to Mr. Redman.

"What happened to the man?"

"Well before I could punch him, security dragged him away. They said that the police will arrive sometime within the hour to get an account of what happened from you and to see if you'll press charges."

"Tell them that n..nothing happened."

Arizona stares at you, not believing what you said.

"You're not going to press charges? The man almost killed you!"

"I had just told him that he lost his wife. I don't blame him for the way that he reacted."

"Any sane person would not want to kill the doctor that tried to save their wife."

"Arizona..."

"No, I'm not going to let that man go free. He almost killed you. I almost lost you and if it hadn't been for me coming to visit you for lunch then he would've actually done it."

Tears start to form in her eyes as she thinks about what had happened. You sat up and leaned in to kiss her.

"I'm sorry, Arizona. You're right. I'll press charges against him."

"Good. I'm staying here until they release you."

"But what about your work?"

"I cancelled all my appointments. Nothing is more important than being at your side right now."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Katie McGrath - Truth

Rebekah Mikaelson - Meeting

Natasha R... - Cry Part 2

Katie McGrath - Park

Abby Sciuto - Ring Part 2

Hanna Öberg - Flight

Beth Kane - Broken

Kathryn Hahn - ??

Kara Danvers - Dates

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!