You/Jamie (The Haunting of Bly Manor) - Work

AN: If anyone requested a prompt for Lena Luthor related to food or about something cute, please let me know. I lost the prompt.

AN2: Never seen the show so this might be completely wrong

AN3: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

Jamie dropped the water bucket and ran to where the screaming was coming from

Jamie dropped the water bucket and ran to where the screaming was coming from. From the sounds of it, it sounded like on one of the kids had gotten hurt. She manages to arrive on the other side of the manor on a record time to find that you had already reached the kids. You were already checking Flora's injuries while comforting her to get her to calm down.

"Is everything okay?"

You had already hear her coming from a few feet away so you weren't surprised to hear her behind you.

"Yeah. She just tripped on a tree branch. Just a minor scrape. It doesn't hurt, right Flora?"

Flora shook her head and slowly stood up with your help. Once standing, she gives Jamie a wide smile.

"I'm okay!"

Jamie double checks that she wasn't lying before letting her go.

"Thank you. I would've come sooner but I was on the other side."

"It's alright. It's part of my job. I should continue with my walk. If you'll excuse me, Ms. Jamie."

She nods and steps aside for you to continue walking around the perimeter.

X

Since the accident, Jamie had started to pay more attention to you. You had spiked her curiously and she wanted to know more about you. All she had been told was that you had retired from the police force after an accident that had made you blind on one eye. She was never one to just go up to someone and talk to them so she would get her information from the kids. Apparently, whenever you had free time, you would often play with the kids when they asked for you to do so.

"You know, you can always tell them that you're busy."

You were in the middle of eating your lunch when Jamie had walked up to you.

"Excuse me?"

"The kids. When the ask if you could play some of their games, you can always tell them that you're busy. I'm sure that they'll understand."

"Trust me. I've tried but they insist that it's also part of my job to play with them and I can't necessarily lose this job."

Something told Jamie that you were well aware of the fact that you wouldn't lose your job if you didn't want to play with them.

"I see. Well do you mind if I join you for lunch? I'm sure you could use a break from the running around."

You give her a smile and motion for her to take a seat.

"Not at all."

X

The kids watched from afar as the two of you had lunch for the 14th consecutive week. They hated how Jamie had intruded on their time to play with you. They still needed to beat you to break the tie.

"Miles, where are you going ?"

"To get, Ms. (y/n). We can't just let the game in a tie."

"But she's with Ms. Jamie. We can't interrupt them."

Miles ignored her and continued walking to the table that the two of you were sharing.

"Miles, is something wrong?"

You asked him, concern clear in your tone.

"Yes. We still need to beat you to break a tie. We haven't played in two weeks."

You look to Jamie, silently asking permission if it was okay to join them this time.

"Just this one time."

Miles is quick to take advantage of the opportunity and rushes to the field to continue the game.

X

Jamie can't help but laugh as she watches you let the kids win.  Once you were finally defeated after the kids scored several goals, you made your way back to your chair.

"What?"

You ask after a few minutes of silence. Jamie had only just been staring at you without saying anything since you had arrived.

"Go out with me this weekend?"

After a week, Jamie finally had the courage to ask you the question that had been on her mind. She had fallen for you after only knowing you a couple of days.

"I'm sorry but what?"

Jamie, looks down at her food, unable to look at you in the eyes. She was already feeling silly for asking you out.

"Nothing, never mind. Just forget it."

You tilt her chin up so she was facing you.

"I'll love to go out with you."

-----------

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Lena Luthor - Food

Kara Danvers - Chip

Cheryl Blossom - Closet

Lena Luthor - Part 2 //R does not care

Dianna Agron - Announcement

Angelina Jolie - Dislike

Lena Luthor - I Will Think of You

Nyssa/Sara - Hurt

Nyssa - Pinned

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!