You/Lena Luthor - Emotionless Part 2

Lena broke her promise the very next morning

Lena broke her promise the very next morning. She felt silly for thinking that it would be a good idea to tell you how she truly felt. Lillian had thought her that feelings would ruin things and after getting a good night's rest, Lena realized that Lillian was right. She didn't want to lose your friendship so if that meant she would push her feelings aside, she would do it.

X

Ever since that sleepover, Lena had done everything to avoid spending time with you alone. You hadn't realized that Lena was avoiding being alone with you until you saw that she would accept Kara's invites to spend the night with the three of you and decline whenever you would invite her for just the two of you to spend the night. It was unusual and you weren't sure how to bring it up to her.

"Has Lena said anything to you?"

"About what?"

"Just about me in general?"

Kara paused the movie to turn around and face you. She looked at you with concern when she took notice of how upset you looked.

"No, has she told you something?"

You sigh and look down at your fingers. You wanted to stop talking about it but knowing Kara, she would continue asking until she got to the bottom of things.

"It's just that you know how we would often have a sleepover together when you would go out to patrol the city, Lena has been declining any of my invitations. I don't know what I did wrong."

"Well that's strange. Lena would always talk about how she loved going to them. Have you talked to her about it to ask why?"

"No. I can't just ask her Kara. What if she tells me that she hates spending time with me alone.

"(y/n), don't be ridiculous. Lena loves spending time with you."

"Then why does she keep declining my invitations. It's not even just the sleepovers, it's also for lunch and dinner."

"The two of you are going out to eat without me?!"

"You're busy saving the city!"

"Alright. I'll let it go. It's a reasonable excuse. Anyways, I can talk to her about it. I can be discrete."

"No!" You tell her right away, shocking her. "It's just that you're not exactly the most subtle person."

"Excuse me? I'm pretty subtle."

"Kara, remember when you came to talk to me to see if I knew your secret."

"I was nervous!"

"Mhm. Anyways, don't talk to her. I'll ask her myself."

X

As you told Kara, you had waited for the perfect opportunity to practically corner Lena. It just so happened that one of Lena's meeting had been cancelled. Before Jess could tell Lena about the cancellation, you took the time slot.

"Mr....(y/n)? What are you doing here?"

"You left me no choice. This was the only way that I could talk to you alone."

"You could have called or asked me to come over."

"You see, I normally would but you've been avoiding me since our last sleepover. Plus I didn't think a call would be appropriate for this conversation."

"I have no been avoiding you?"

"Really? Then explain the fact that you've been declining all my invitations for the two of us to spend time without Kara but when it's for an invitation for the 3 of us, you're suddenly free."

Lena stayed quiet. Taking her silence as her answer, you turned around and headed out.

"Wait! I owe you an explanation. Please don't go."

You sigh and close the door, making your way back to her desk, you take a seat.

"What's your explanation?"

"I sort of maybe realized that I have feelings for you."

"That's the reason why you were avoiding me? Because you have feelings for me?"

"You have to understand that ever since I was little, Lillian drilled into my mind that feelings ruin everything. I panicked and realized that I wouldn't be able to survive another sleepover without spilling everything."

Standing up, you make your way over to Lena's side of the desk. Leaning against it, you made her look up at you.

"Well Lillian is an idiot. Feelings do not ruin everything. They make things better. Right?"

"I-I m-mean.."

"Of course they do, Lena. Let me prove it to you."

"H-H-how?"

Seeing Lena be a stuttering mess just had to be your new favorite thing.

"Can I kiss you?"

All Lena can do is nod, too flustered to say anything. You give her a smile and lean down to kiss her. The two of you pull apart a few seconds later.

"See what I mean?"

"Feelings do make everything better."

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Daenerys Targaryen - Obsessed

Lena Luthor - Spiderman Part 2

Amy Cimorelli - Part 2

Ava Sharpe - Wrong

Jillian Holtzmann - Help

Lena Luthor - Lost

Meredith Grey - Bar

Heather Chandler - Shattered

Lena Luthor - Intern

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

Katie McGrath - House

Alex Danvers - Shy

Natasha R - Hurt

Lena Luthor - Use

Kara Danvers - Black Mercy

Lena Luthor - Cat

Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 2

Morgana Pendragon - Ring

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!