You/Ginny Weasley - Dislike Part 1

"You still haven't packed yet? We're supposed to be at my parents in a few minutes, (y/n)

"You still haven't packed yet? We're supposed to be at my parents in a few minutes, (y/n)." Ginny walked into your shared bedroom to find you staring at your empty bags. It was unusual of you to wait until the last minute to pack your things so Ginny could tell that something was up. "Please tell me that you don't have an emergency. My parents have been wanting to meet you since ages ago."

"N..no. I don't have an emergency." You say with a sigh, hoping that they called you for one at that moment. "I just don't think that I'm ready to meet your parents, Ginny."

"What are you talking about? We've been dating for almost a year now and we've even moved in together. I think it's time that you met them."

"I'm a slytherin, Ginny. They're going to automatically hate me. There's no way that I'll be able to impress them. I think it's better that we just don't meet."

"(y/n), they're my parents. I want you to meet them. I want to be able to marry you someday and that means you'll have to eventually meet them. They're not going to care if you're a Slytherin."

"Yeah? Then have you told them who my mother is?"

You can't help but scoff when you see the guilty look in her eyes.

"No but that doesn't matter. They're not going to hold you accountable for what your mother did. Please, (y/n). This is important for me."

Ginny clasps her hands together as she continues to plead for you to go.

"Alright. Alright. I'll go."

She cheers in delight and rushes to give you a tight hug. After a few minutes, she leaves you on your own to finish packing.

X

You hold your breath as you wait for the door to open in hopes that by some luck, they wouldn't be present. Unfortunately, luck is not on your side as Ginny's mother opens the door.

"Ginny! Oh, it's so good to see you. I miss my baby girl so much!"

After the two of them hug, her mother turns to face you with a smile.

"and you must be (y/n). It's so good to finally meet you. Ginny has been hiding you for so long. I was starting to think that she had made you up."

"Mom!"

"Oh, I'm kidding. Come inside. Everyone is waiting."

X

"What is she doing here, Ginny? Do you have any idea what her mother did...."

"Ron, (y/n) is not her mother. I wish for you not to blame her for things that she didn't do."

You suddenly felt small as all eyes were on you.

"Ginny, what do you mean by that? Who is her mother?"

Her father finally asks, breaking the silence.

"It doesn't matter who her...."

"Bellatrix Lestrange." You answer for him, knowing that Ginny would just refuse to answer. The mood is tense as soon as you say her name. You would have to be a fool to not see the way they were looking at you. It was the same look of pure hatred you used to receive after everything went down at Hogwarts. "I'm sorry for intruding in your home. I'll see myself out."

"Wait, (y/n), don't go." Ginny follows after you, hoping to stop you from going back home. "They're just in a shock. Give them a minute."

"Ginny, I love you and the fact that you try to look at the best outcomes in things but there's no way that they'll separate me and my mother. They see me and they'll see her. I think it's just best if I head home."

"Then I'm coming with you."

"Don't be ridiculous. You've been looking forward to this vacation for weeks. Don't let me ruin it for you."

"You didn't ruin anything for me. They ruined everything. They'll give me a call if they change your mind about you and if they don't then who cares. So I'm thinking we go to the beach, I want to try to tan."

The two of you walk back to the entrance, already forgetting about what had happened with her family as you continued to discuss the change of plans in your vacation. It sucked that her family hated you but at least you still had Ginny with you.

"I don't know, Ginny. I think you might just burn. Lets go the safer route and travel to a new city."

"Fine but just think it over. The beach could still be fun."

"If you say so."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Feel free to request a prompt on my 'Request Page.' If I didn't reply to your prompt request, send me a message with your prompt.

Hermione Granger - Soulmates

Alex Morgan - Family

Hayley William - ??

-----------    

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!