You/Kara Danvers - Call

AN: Accidentally skipped this one. I'm sorry

Kara was just on her way back to work when she spotted you heading to Noonan's

Kara was just on her way back to work when she spotted you heading to Noonan's. She's just about to head into an empty alley to change back to Kara and join you but she stops when a woman walks up to you. Using her superheating, she's able to hear your conversation from the top of the building.

"I'm terribly sorry for bothering you but I just had to say something. You're honestly quite beautiful. Let me pay for your drink."

You're taken aback by how bold this stranger is. Polite as ever, you give her a smile.

"Thank you. That's awfully kind of you but that's alright. You don't have to buy me a drink."

"Please. I insist."

"Honestly, you really don't have to get me a coffee. I'm not even here to get myself a coffee. This is more for my friend."

"Then let me buy you lunch. This is your lunch hour, isn't it?"

"Well yeah..."

"Great! Then I'll buy you your lunch. Come on."

She takes your wrist and drags you towards the counter. You're not even able to get away as she continues holding on to your wrist. Your face is showing clear discomfort but she seems to not pay any attention to it.

"and what will you be having."

"I uh, nothing. I'm not to.." You wince as she tightens her grip on you. "I'll just have a salad with a water. Thank you."

The woman pays and she again drags you to one of the booths. You really want to run out of the coffee shop to get away from the crazy stranger but she made it impossible as she forced you first into a booth and slid in after you. You couldn't escape even if you wanted to.

"So tell me, what's your name beautiful. I never got it."

X

Kara wanted to swoop in the minute that the woman dragged you into Noonan's but there was far too many people around for her to do anything. She rushes to change back to Kara as the conversation continues. She wasn't being influenced by the red kryptonite but she really wanted to throw the woman into the sun for hurting you.

"(y/n)! I'm so sorry for being late. I just got held up at work. I'm not interrupting anything, am I? We did say we were going to have lunch together."

Kara slides into the booth in front of yours, completely ignoring the other woman as she focused on you.

"Not at all. She was just keeping me company until you arrived. Thank you so much for the lunch. I really appreciated it."

"But I..."

The woman nearly faints at the sigh of Kara's red eyes. She mumbles out a quick apology and rushed out, even forgetting her purse in her rush to leave.

"Are you okay, (y/n)?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. Thank you for that. I didn't think she would ever leave."

"I have a feeling that she's not going to be bothering anyone anymore."

"Kara, what are you going to do?"

"Nothing. I'm just going to hand her information to the police and let them take care of her."

She changes the subject quickly, not giving you any chance to ask her about what she had planned.

X

After lunch, the two of you headed back to Kara's place. She insisted that you needed to have the rest of the day off after what happened and wouldn't take no for an answer. Considering that she was Lena's friend, the two of you had the rest of the day off as long as you turned in your assignments by the end of the day.

"I seriously can't believe that you asked Lena for the rest of the day off."

"Like I said, you needed to have the rest of the day off. "

"But I told you that I was fine."

"The woman grabbed your wrist and dragged you around. You already have bruises forming in your wrist."

You look down to find a hint of purple marks.

"Oh. I hadn't realized."

"That's okay. That's what I'm here for. To take care of you. Now lets watch a movie to take your mind off of what happened."

X

You had ended up falling asleep in the movie and didn't wake up until you heard Kara's loud whispers from her kitchen.

"I can't just tell her, Lena. A woman harassed her earlier. I've kept it from her for months, I can keep it from her for more time......she's asleep......Lena, you don't have to come over. She's fine.......I'm taking care of her......Lena, we just went over this. I'm not telling her that I love her." You can't help but let out a tiny gasp. Kara stops talking when she hears you. "I have to go. I think that I might've told her on accident." She hangs up and makes her way to sit beside you. "How are you?"

"You love me?"

Kara had planned on ignoring what had happened but you had other plans.

"...yes."

You can't help but smile as she closes her eyes in preparation for you to tell her that you didn't feel the same. Leaning in closer to her, you press your lips against hers for a quick kiss. Her eyes widen in shock.

"I thought that I had made it pretty obvious that I like you Kara."

Kara suddenly remembers all those times that you would 'jokingly' flirt with her.

"Well now I feel silly."

"It's okay. Lena did tell me that you could be a little clueless when it came to these things."

"Lena knew that you liked me?" You laughed as you confirmed that she did. "Huh, guess I should've trusted her."

Lena couldn't stop laughing at the two of you after telling her that you started dating.