You/Sophia Bush - Accident

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

AN2: Someone gave me a Chloe Decker prompt and I can't seem to find it. Please let me know what it was about. Sorry for the inconvenience.

You were in the middle of drinking your coffee when the director suddenly appeared to your side nearly out of breath

You were in the middle of drinking your coffee when the director suddenly appeared to your side nearly out of breath. It looked like he had ran all the way to the building from the set.

"Did you just run all the way here?"

He holds up a finger so you could let him catch his breath before he spoke.

"Yes..yes I did. I need you. One of our actors can't make it to the shoot and we need you to fill in for her."

"I'm not sure if you're aware of this but I'm a stunt choreographer, not an actor. I don't know how to act."

"Please, you're the only one who can do this. You've choreographed the scene and we can't wait until she gets back. We needed the scene yesterday. Please."

You gulp down the rest of your coffee and start heading towards the direction of where he had come from.

"Fine but you owe. What scene did you say that you needed help with?"

"It's the one where Sophia's character...."

"On second thought, I can't do the scene anymore. I have a busy day."

"But you just said that you were going to do it! You can't just back out anymore."

"I can change my mind, can't I?"

He grabs your wrist and pulls you towards the set.

"Nope. You agreed to do it and you're going to do it. I don't know why you're even complaining, you get to work with Sophia. She's the sweetest and I'm sure she'll help you out with the scene."

X

Turns out that you didn't need the help, she was the one having trouble shooting the scene.

"Cut! Lets just take a quick 5 minute break before redoing it."

The director yells to everyone on set. Everyone's relieved to no longer being yelled at for the fact that the scene still hadn't been filmed. Sophia would have different problems for every cut that was filmed.

"Are you okay, Sophia? I've never seen you this nervous."

"Y..yeah. I'm fine. I just need to take a breather. I'll be back."

She runs off, leaving you on your own. You just brush it off as nothing while you make your way to the food. You hadn't in a while and you were famished.

X

Sophia's eyes widen when she spots the real blood pouring out of your nose but she continues like nothing as she repeats her lines. You hadn't said anything, simply just continued where she had left off. Once the directors happy with the scene, you run to one of the PA's for a towel or a napkin.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to hit you."

"It's okay. It was an accident."

"That shouldn't have happened. We practiced this fight for so long."

"Sophia, I promise that it's okay. I'm not going to die from a nose bleed. I've dealt with a lot of these."

You take a seat and pinch your nose while leaning forward. She takes a seat besides you, wanting to keep you company while you managed to get your nose to stop bleeding. The two of you end up talking for quite a while until she eventually has to head back to continue shooting her scenes. She leaves you with her phone number and a promise to text you as soon as she was free so the two of you would hang out.

X

The two of you continued to spend time with each other until the season ended. The next season wasn't going to start for another 2 months so the two of you weren't going to stay in the city.

"So where will you be going?"

"Hmm. I'm not sure. I think I might just try to look for a short job while the other season starts." She looks like she wanted to say something but couldn't figure out what to say. "What about you?"

"I was actually heading to Europe. I've been wanting to play tourist for quite a while now...maybe you could come with me?"

"You want me to come with you?"

"That is why I'm asking you."

"Quit being so mean or I'm not coming with you."

She just shakes her head, already knowing that you were just messing with her.

"So does that mean you'll come with me then."

You play with the straw on your cup as you think about it.

"Of course. I can't think of a better way than to spend my vacation with you, Sophia."

"Why does that sound so sarcastic?"

"I swear it's not. I genuinely think it would be fun to go on a vacation with you."

The rest of the time the two of you spend at the dinner is spent planning the trip.

X

The night before the flight, neither of you could sleep. The two of you just kept thinking about how it was going to be impossible to hide your feelings from the other. It was easy to do so when you just hung out for a couple of hours but now that the two of you were going to spend almost an entire month together, it was going to be impossible. You were looking forward to what would come of it.

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Chloe Decker - Days

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!