You/Heather Chandler - Shattered

TW: Suicide and Murder. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Everyone knew you as a huge flirt

Everyone knew you as a huge flirt. Someone that didn't care about status or power. You just lived life without giving a single fuck. It's how you managed to falling in love with Heather. There was something about her that drew you to her. You weren't going to deny how big of an asshole she was to you and everyone else but it didn't matter. You knew that deep down, she was only an ass because she was afraid to show everyone the real her.

"You know, you're not really fooling anyone Heather. I know you. You're not really an asshole. you just pretend to be just so you don't let anyone close to you."

Heather rolls her eyes and turns around to walk away from you. Not one to be deterred by her cold shoulder, you follow along.

"Just give me one chance. I know that you like me. I can see you trying to hide that smile when you find the flowers I leave for you in the locker."

"Stop leaving my flowers. I hate them. I'm allergic to them."

She wasn't. She loved them and she didn't want you to stop leaving her any flowers. They were the only thing that brightened up her day.

"Really? If you were allergic to them then why were you smelling them like your life depended on them. Someone that is allergic would throw them away as soon as they saw them."

"I was just trying to be nice and not hurt your feelings. Stop leaving me flowers."

"Aww. So you do care about me! I knew it. Come on. Give me a chance. I won't tell anyone about the date. I just want to go on a date with you."

Heather stopped walking, making you bump into her. You're about to apologize but are unable to do so as she surprises you by pulling you into an empty room. Heather pushes you against the wall and kisses you deeply. You don't hesitate to return the kiss.

"I...Is that a yes?"

You asked nearly out of breath.

"It's a yes, you idi...I'm sorry. It's a habit."

You can't be upset. You're far too happy to be upset about a stupid nickname that means nothing.

"It's okay. I'm going on a date with you and that makes up for everything."

Heather gives you a smile and playfully rolls her eyes.

"You're too much, you know that."

"Yeah but that's what got you to agree to go on a date with me."

"I can't deny that..."

Heather gets quiet for a second. She's biting her lip, thinking hard about something that's been on her mind. You take notice and gently raise her head to look at you.

"Hey, what's wrong?"

"I was thinking about what you said. About being an asshole to hide who I am."

"I'm sorry.."

"No, you don't have to be sorry. You're right. I am an asshole. I'm going to change. I want to be a better person and I want to start this relationship on the right foot."

Your smile gets wider at the mention of relationship.

"So that means we're dating?"

"Not until we've gone out on a date."

"You're right. Saturday night? I can pick you up."

"I'd like that. I can't wait."

"Neither can I."

X

You never get to take her out on a date. Heather killed herself on Friday. You didn't take the news well. You were a complete mess. Going to school on Monday had been a terrible idea. Everyone had been shocked about how you had taken the news. They had never seen the two of you interact and yet you were devastated about her suicide.

They claimed that Heather had killed herself because no one could understand her but you didn't believe it. She had told you that she was going to change and Heather always kept her promises. You tried telling the teachers, counselors and even the officers that Heather's 'suicide' wasn't really a suicide but they didn't believe you. Heather's death had been ruled a suicide and there was nothing you could do to find out who had truly killed her.

X

You didn't want to live in a world without Heather. You couldn't picture yourself ever getting past her death so you decided to end your life the same way that she had done so.

You wrote a quick note to your parents and headed up to your room. Where you came back down in a body bag.

X

Everything was so bright when you opened your eyes. It took a couple of seconds to adjust to the brightness of wherever you were.

"(y/n), wake up?"

The voice was soft at first until it got louder and clearer. You recognized that voiced. The same voice that you hadn't heard in a week. Quickly opening your eyes, you found yourself face to face with Heather.

"Heather!"

You sat up on the bed and quickly pulled her in for a kiss. You didn't care where you were. All that mattered was that you were back with Heather again.

-----------

Accepting all kinds of prompts, as long as it's fxf.

Only exception is a/b/o prompts. Will not write about these but can write something similar

Names that have ?? do not have a prompt so feel free to send me one of yours.

Lena Luthor - Intern

Lena Luthor - Saving

Alex Danvers - Captain

Emilia Clarke - Favorite

Katie McGrath - House

Alex Danvers - Shy

Natasha R - Hurt

Lena Luthor - Use

Kara Danvers - Black Mercy

Lena Luthor - Cat

Kara Danvers - I See Red Part 2

Morgana Pendragon - Ring

Rebekah Mikaelson - Harm

Kara Danvers - For You

Sarah Paulson - Hit

Sarah Bennett - Safe

Sarah Paulson - Comfort

Frøya - Betrayal

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!