You/Nyssa al Ghul - Pinned

AN: WILL NO LONGER BE ACCEPTING PROMPTS UNTIL I'VE CAUGHT UP WITH ALL REQUESTS. Thank you for understanding

You didn't want to spar with Nyssa but it would just make you more suspicious

You didn't want to spar with Nyssa but it would just make you more suspicious. For the past several days, you've been avoiding her at all cost. You had recently realized that you had been in love with her for quite a while and you didn't have any clue as to how to act around her. You were never good at hiding things from her and she was going to see right through you if you started acting weird around her.

"Hurry and change. I want to practice this new moved that I learned."

"I..I'm going! Just a sec."

You took a deep breath and forced yourself to focus on your training. If you couldn't focus, Nyssa was going to knock you down and you weren't going to ever live it down.

X

Nyssa looked at you, trying to see what was going on with you. You hadn't been able to keep your eye off the clock since the match started and it was annoying her that you weren't taking your training seriously.

"Do you have somewhere else to be?"

"Huh? Oh! No! Of course, not! I just want to see if today is the day where you'll finally beat me."

Nyssa didn't believe it for a second. It didn't even make sense. You looked like you wanted to bolt out of the room.

"You know very well that I can knock you down easily, (y/n)."

"Yeah, then bring it on."

Nyssa takes it easy on you at the beginning. She decides to take a defense approach to slowly tire you out. When she sees the tiniest hint of you getting tired of throwing punches, she makes a quick move and is easily able to pin you on the ground.

"Ha! I told you that I was going to do it easily." Your face suddenly felt hot and you just knew that you were completely red. Nyssa was currently straddling your waist and pinning your arms over your head, making it difficult to even think about what to say. "What is it?! You've been like this since we started."

"It's nothing! I just feel sick."

She could spot a mile from a mile away.

"Bullshit. Tell me the real reason."

"It's the truth!"

"You can't even look at me! Did I do something wrong?"

You knew it was going to be a mistake by looking at her but you couldn't just let her think that she had done something.

"No! Of course not! You could never do something wrong." Tears were already forming in her eyes and you just knew that you couldn't hide your secret anymore. "It's me! I'm in love with you. I have been for quite a while and I just didn't know what to do or say. I didn't want to ruin our friendship."

Shock was clearly evident in her face when you confessed to her. You being in love with her hadn't even been in her list of reasons as to why you were being weird.

"You're in love with me?"

"Yes. Just forget about it. I was never planning on telling you. I just didn't want to see you upset."

"Oh, (y/n)...." It's your turn to be surprised when she leans down to kiss you. "I'm so glad that you feel the same way."

-----------       

This is the list of prompts that I will be doing

Taylor Swift - Hidden

Katie McGrath - Lunch

Maggie Sawyer - Broken

Lena Luthor - Secretary

Daenerys Targaryen - Posessive

Angelina Jolie - Shield

Morgana Pendragon - New

Gwen Stacy - Dimension

Chloe Decker - Days

Sophia Bush - Accident

------------

Sorry for the long wait. Will try to post them as soon as I can.

Thank you!