40: One Step Closer

Hope y'all had a great Christmas!

I know this year would've looked different for everybody with this pandemic and restrictions/lockdowns, but I hope you were able to celebrate with your family (whether that was in person or by video call). It's been a tough year but we are blessed to have gotten through it all and that is something worth celebrating ❤ peace, love and blessing to you and your families.

Oh..and there is "mature" content in this chapter 😏, consider it my Christmas present to those of you who've been waiting for this lol 

Gianna Romano

As soon as he closed the door to his bedroom, I made my move. Practically jumping on him (luckily he caught me) and crashing my lips onto his. I couldn't resist anymore. My body was screaming for him, screaming to experience his touch. I known I'm not experienced like he probably is but I've watched enough 'films' to get some idea of how to pleasure him instead of this being a one sided thing. I know I said I hadn't been thinking about sex and that it was 'too early' in the relationship to engage in such things, but with Devonte it feels right and I'm happy to submit myself to him in this way.

He turned around so that my back was pressed up against the door and kissed me back with just as much hunger; I guess we had mutual feelings. I moaned out when he squeezed my ass one good time before he pulled away from our heated kiss. I frowned and stared at him while he studied my face.

"Why'd you stop?" I asked, out of breath and panting like a dog that had just run around the block a few times.

"I respect you and your wishes. I don't want to rush into this if it's something that you don't one hundred percent want to do. I want you so bad but I'm man enough to stop this before we go too far because I know how you are."

"I want you Devonte."

"Are you sure?"

I nodded my head before crashing my lips onto his again. This time he took control - something I'd wanted him to do from the start. Our kiss turned slow and passionate as he carried me over to his bed, gently laying me down in the middle. My chest heaved up and down out of anticipation as he caressed my sides while placing soft little kisses on each side of my neck. He was taking his time with me and I absolutely loved it.

He placed one arm underneath my upper body and lifted me slightly off the bed, holding me there while he removed my jacket before laying me back down again. He moved his kisses down my skin, heading towards my boobs. He grabbed ahold of my top and looked up at me for reassurance. I simply bit my lip and nodded my head. In one swift motion I was half naked underneath him. He paused for a second and stared down at me, biting his lip and I couldn't not see the look in his eyes. Pure love. 

Shivers ran down my spine when he started kissing on my neck again, this time taking extra time to lick, sick and even bite. All the while he caressed my sides and slowly removed my pants, along with my underwear. Once he'd thrown those to the side, he popped up again and stared down at me. 

"Are you sure you want this baby?"

I smiled and nodded my head. "I'm ready."

He pecked my lips a few times before trailing kisses down my body, towards my hidden treasure. A low whimper escaped my lips when Devonte kissed my clit, awakening the freak in me. We locked eyes and I watched him smirk devilishly. I already know I'm in for a wild experience.

_ _ _

Licking his lips, he leaned down again but this time dragged his tongue from the bottom of her slit all the way to the top. This made her squirm a little. Von smirked to himself and wrapped his arms around her thighs before going in to devour Gianna as if she were his last meal.