15: The Art of Seduction

And it begins..

Please make sure you are voting on every chapter and I'd appreciate it if you'd comment throughout the chapter or on the questions/responses section at the end of each chapter ❤

Gianna stood in front of the large mirror and smoothed out the short silk gown on her body. It was definitely an eye catcher and something that would command the attention at the party tonight; it was the perfect bait. She tightened the belt around her waist a little more before taking a seat on one of the chairs that was in one of Devonte's guest rooms and slipping on her heels, as well as putting the almost invisible earpiece in her right ear. She stood up and checked herself once more before picking up her purse and making her way back downstairs where Devonte was waiting with Jordan, Angelica, Alexis and one of his contacts that went to the university, Andre.

The four of them had been going over what would occur tonight and discussing the master plan when the sound of heels caught their attention. Alexis giggled lowly when she watched Devonte swallow while his eyes scanned Gianna's body, taking her in completely. Von's heart had skipped a beat when his eyes set on her. She looked way too good and it was messing with his mind. Why did she have to be so effortlessly beautiful?

"Wow, you look sexy as hell." Angelica said, breaking the silence that had fallen upon them. "

"I second that." Alexis said with a smirk. "You'll snatch his attention for sure. Don't you think Von?"

"I-I uh yeah." He cleared his throat. "Lets get this show on the road though, wouldn't want to miss out opportunity."

"Mmm yeah."

Devonte shot his cousin a subtle but deadly glare. He knew what she was doing. Obviously she knew that he was feeling some type of way towards Gianna even more in the moment and she wasn't about to let the moment pass without messing around a little; that was just in her nature. Jordan wasn't aware of the confession his big brother had made to Alexis but it was very clear to him then that Von didn't just see Gianna as a business partner and co-boss, he saw her in a different light to what he let on - the look in his eyes and the way he'd just stumbled over his words said it all, though to Angelica and Andre it wasn't obvious at all because Devonte had played it off well.

Andre and Gianna got into his blacked out truck after getting the rundown from Von about here he, his brother, cousin and Angelica would be situated and what their jobs would be. Gianna also briefed them on Roman's role as well - he would be in the crowd at the party, watching over her in case something went wrong. He wouldn't be totally alone either because a few of the mob members would be in the crowd too, all sworn to protect Gia since she was practically walking into the lions den.

To some who didn't know all the details, their plan seemed to be a lost cause when in actuality it was so effortlessly good. Yes Gianna had already come into contact with Tony and he'd been the one to order someone to shoot her, but that's what would make everything work out nicely. Tony was a person who'd liked women and he'd have a different one in his bed every night. Gianna was one of the only girls who'd ever managed to decline him. That in itself had irked his soul but Devonte and the team had figured that for that soul purpose, he'd be even more inclined to give her another go. He wouldn't even care about what she did to him in that club because the guilt of shooting her, someone innocent, would be eating at him. He would be in her hands from the jump.

When they arrived at the mansion where the private party was being held, they were welcomed accordingly since Andre was well known and one of the more important names on the guest list. With his arm linked with Gianna's, he weaved them through the groups of people whilst subtly scanning the room for their target. Gianna did the same and made note of where all her father's men were located and also set her eyes on Roman who was posted up in one of the corners with a few of the mafia men. She gave him a subtle head nod before turning her attention back to Andre who gave her a look as they approached a group of guys.