44: Handling Business

Gianna sat at the table with a bowl of fruit salad and a glass of water in front of her which she consumed while replying to texts from Francesca, Adriano and Calogero. She'd woken up a lot earlier than she would've liked on the account of Devonte who had to leave the house with the rest of the boys (except Jordan obviously) by seven and was exhausted but couldn't get herself back to sleep. He'd kept her up most of the night with his tongue and finger work. It was relentless but she wasn't complaining - he took care of her body in every way and catered to her every desire.

But the two of them weren't the only ones who'd been kept up.

"Girl do you see these bags under my eyes? I look like I've been through a war zone, have four kids and am going through a divorce!"

Gianna looked up at Maria who'd just walked into the room ranting off to her.

"You can be really dramatic sometimes Ria."

"Dramatic? Oh honey don't get me started on dramatic little miss 'baby don't stop, yes daddy, suck it harder.' Bloody freak."

Gia gasped and dropped her fork. "Oh my god, you heard us?!"

"Bitch who didn't hear y'all nasty asses?" Alexis said while walking into the dining room with Elena and Constance. "That room isn't soundproof like the one back home."

"Mmmm our little innocent girl isn't as innocent as she lets on." Constance smirked.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Kill me please somebody."

"Don't be embarrassed girl, at least someone's getting their freak on. If I had a man lord knows I'd be jumping on that everyday!" Maria said with a laugh.

"Alright that's enough y'all, she's turning into a tomato."

And indeed she was. Her cheeks had gone bright red and she was fighting the urge to crawl into a hole and never come back out. The girls all signed but agreed to drop it since they all got down at some point and the same thing had happened to them before. Gianna left out a breath of relief and mouthed a 'thank you' to Elena who simple smiled in return; they weren't best friends for nothing.

"Good morning y'all."

Everyone's attention turned to Angelica who was entering the room with Jordan in his wheelchair. The girl was only too happy to be that person for Jordan, the one that was helping him heal and get back to his old self. She loved him a lot so it was no big deal.

"You two are so cute together."

Jordan chuckled. "Thanks Chunks. It's definitely all her though."

"Wait, wait. Let me get a picture!"

Once Alexis had snapped not just one picture but many, everyone sat at the dining table and started dishing themselves breakfast. A chef had come by earlier and prepared everything, putting it in trays to keep it warm for everyone. There was a huge spread and everyone got stuck in..well, all except Gianna who was quite happy simply eating fruit.

Everyone made small talk as they ate, although it was mostly Alexis answering the many questions each person had about the baby and her move to Italy which would happen not too long after Mateo and Vittoria's wedding. As they were finishing up, the front door opened and the sound of the guys' voice filtered through to the kitchen and dining room.

Not too long after that Devonte appeared. His eyes scanned the room for a moment before they landed on Gianna. He smiled and made his way over to her. She stood up and allowed him to sit before taking her place on his lap. His arms were immediately around her waist. The two shared several kisses before turning their attention to everyone else who was already looking at them.