8: You Again

Y'all might hate me at the end of this chapter..

Devonte Wilson

"Remember, no one is to know who I am or that you are involved with me and my crew. This is a secret between us. If anyone asks you about ole dude tell them you broke up with him a while ago and leave it at that."

Angelica nodded. "Don't worry, I won't say anything. I'd be stupid to do so because that's practically a death wish. Jordan told me you'd never do this under regular circumstances, so seriously, thank you."

"Don't mention it, just don't let me down. Your apart of this life now and we'll all have your back."

She smiled and nodded her head before exiting the car and heading into her apartment complex. I don't let people into my crew so easily but Angelica has already proved herself trustworthy and she's just as invested in bringing those idiots down as I am. I can see how naive she is (or at least was) and that she's definitely lived a sheltered life. That's the one thing I am slightly concerned about, but I have no doubts about training her up because hopefully that will bring her out of her somewhat reserved shell.

I've been monitoring that Tony guy's movements for the last few days since what went down at the club. He went to the hospital that same night and pretty much resumed everyday life. I've got eyes on him 24/7 and I'll be acting on my final part of the plan very soon. Trust and believe that he and the people he's been working with will feel the wrath of Devonte Wilson. They're gonna wish they never crossed me. They're gonna wish they were never born.

As for me, I've still been shook about Destiny or whatever her name is because I know for sure she wouldn't be dumb enough to use her real name as her stage name. I'm not even going to lie, I even tried to find her. Sent one of my men to the club and everything but no one named Destiny worked for them and in fact, she'd actually been dancing up there that night as an audition - though she never left any contact details so they could let her know that she would've been offered a spot on Erotic's roster. That's a damn shame of you ask me. The chick is one badass woman. The body and the way she worked that pole was one thing, but the way she broke ole dude's nose with ease was one major turn on. I've never seen such a thing before and it was sexy as hell.

"Fuck man, get outta my head!" I mumbled to myself.

I've never been stuck on a girl like this before, especially one I don't even know. I mean she looks so damn familiar but I still can't put my finger on it. I probably saw her in passing one day or some shit. I don't know but I need to get her out of my head real quick.

I sighed and took a left turn, heading over to someone who I hoped could take this shit off my mind. I pulled up to the complex and made my way up to her apartment and rang the doorbell. Within a minute the door had opened and she stood there with a shocked expression on her face which soon twisted up into a smirk.

"I didn't expect you over here Von." She stepped to the side and let me in. "What do you need baby?"

"Put that mouth to work."

Now don't judge me. I been known Toya for a minute now. We've never had to type of feelings for each other, we just fuck from time to time. Well not necessarily fuck - she'll just give me head and that's it. She's in an entanglement with some nigga and doesn't want to completely overstep the boundary of giving her pussy to someone other than him. I don't mind though, the head is fire. I can't complain.

"Say less."

She smirked and pulled her shirt off, revealing her bare chest before getting down onto her knees in front of me. In an instant she'd unzipped my jeans and freed my dick from my boxers. She gripped it in her hands and leant in, licking her lips before slowly easing it into her mouth, inch by inch. When I hit the back on her throat, a groan left my lips. Then she began to bob her head up and down my shaft at a steady pace.