7: Erotic

Real ass nigga, give a fuck 'bout a bitch
It is what it is, this some five star dick
She a big ol' freak, it's a must that I hit
It's a Hot Girl Summer, so you know she got it lit
Real ass bitch, know she got it lit
Hot Girl Summer so you know she got it lit, yeah
Real ass bitch, know she got it lit
Hot Girl Summer so you know she got it lit, yeah, yeah

Look, college girl, but a freak on the weekend 
Eat that dick up even when I'm going vegan
He be trippin' on me and I know the reason 
I gotta break up with my nigga every season
Real hot girl shit, ayy, I got one or two baes 
If you seen it last night, don't say shit the next day 
Let me drive the boat, ayy (yeah), kiss me in a Rolls, ayy 
It go down on that brown, now we goin' both ways, ah

Gianna walked into the club. Her eyes scanned the little groups of people standing around together, making a note of where her father's men were situated. That was the agreement she made with him; his men had to be there in case something went completely wrong. It had been a week and the information she'd gotten from Roman had been marinating. She'd devised a plan but first she had to see her targets in person and it just so happened to work out that Erotic was holding an open night for 'aspiring strippers' to come in and perform - the best ones would be offered jobs. She walked straight over to the bar and flagged down one of the employees.

"What can I get you miss?"

"I'm actually here for the open night." Gianna said confidently, even though on the inside she was nervous as hell.

"Oh okay!" The man behind the bar replied and took out a clipboard that had a list on it. "Name?"

"Uhh just tell them to call me Destiny."

"Destiny. Gotcha. Head on back and let security know who you are and what your here for. I'll handle the rest, good luck sweetheart."

She smiled slightly and walked back to where the man had told her to go. Security checked her in and led her to a dressing room where brand new outfits hung on racks - she was to choose one and change, then head to the stage to perform.

The butterflies in her stomach were intense but she brushed it off as best as she could. This was a vital part of her mission, one that would bring the people who violated her friend to justice. She quickly undressed and put on one of the lingerie sets, covering herself with a robe before heading to the side of the stage. The DJ gave her a quick head nod before lowering the music a little.

"And next up we have another aspiring beauty, give it up for Destiny!"

Gianna took a deep breath and removed the robe, handing it off to one of the security guards before walking up the stairs and strutting onto the stage as 'Cater To You' started to play loudly throughout the club. She'd used the week leading up to this to go to pole dancing classes and hire a private teacher to help her create the perfect dance - one that made men drool and want more. That was the ultimate goal tonight but it was aimed at one group of men in particular.

She sashayed her way over to the pole and gripped it before slowly dropping down and then rising all the way back up, pushing her ass out and making sure her boobs were on full display. That alone made the crowd go wild. She smirked as she got more into the song and started doing the sexy, sensual choreography she'd been taught during the week, though to the crowd she was free styling like a pro. Her transitions were smooth and effortless and anyone would think she was a true professional.

She got down on all fours and crawled to the front of the stage. When she got there her eyes set on the main target; Tony Waters. She was pleased to see that she had his full attention. She turned and lay flat on her stomach, ass up in the air and facing towards the crowd before slowly sliding her way back over to the pole. In one swift motion she was back on her feet and continuing a show that no one would forget anytime soon.