37: Taking Care of Business

Y'all I don't remember if I ever said anything about Alexis' mother or little sister 😅 but you'll be meeting them in this chapter, so just roll with it lol

If I had killed her off or some other shit and if I said Lex was an only child etc can you comment the chapter so I can go edit it. I do not remember certain things I've written 😅

Enjoy ❤

Devonte and Gianna walked into the trap together, hand in hand. They'd arrived back in New York less than an hour ago and headed straight to handle business - the sooner they handled Antonio and Jessica, the sooner they could get on with life and being happy together. All the counting girls stopped and stared, most were jealous but they weren't bold enough to show it because they knew what could happen. The workers who watched over the girls and took care of the weapons and drugs also stopped and stared, shocked that their boss was all loved up with someone. 

Behind them was Andre, Nasir and Black. Nas had flown out to assure that Jordan, Angelica and Emery would be all good while Devonte wasn't in New York, and to make sure that the two people who were soon to meet their maker didn't do anything they'd regret. Like everyone else he was genuinely surprised that Devonte was now all loved up, but he was happy for his boy. It was about time he realised his feelings and acted upon them.

They all walked down to the basement which split off to multiple different rooms. They entered Antonio's room first. 

He was chained to the floor by his ankle (he could move around, but not very far) and he was severely bruised and beaten. That didn't mean anything though. Devonte and Gianna weren't going to go easy on him when it came time for the killing. They were going to leave it to Jordan but he had decided that he was going to ditch the life for good and pursue a career in modelling. 

"Well if it isn't the dumbest bitch of the year." Devonte laughed. 

"M-Man please-"

He screamed in pain when Gianna dealt a hard slap to one side of his face. "Shut up with all that begging shit."

The deadly side of the 'good girl' had come out to play.

"You're one stupid motherfucker, you know that? Begging won't help your case so you may as well count your fucking hours now because trust me, you won't be breathing by the end of the day."

Antonio gulped. He was scared. He knew he'd fucked up big time and that he should've just stuck to the plan instead of doing all the extra stuff that was necessary which ultimately led him to being here. He knew he should've been more careful. 

"You thought you had the upperhand, didn't you?" Gianna said, followed with a chilling laugh. "You're a coward Antonio. You did all that for what? Look at where you are. You didn't scare me one bit, all you did was ignite the devil in me and I promise you, I'll be the one to send you straight to hell."

"G-Gianna I'm s-s-sorry!"

Devonte rolled his eyes. "Don't be sorry now, it's too late for that."

"Like my man said, count your hours."

Antonio stared in disbelief. "Y-Your man?"

"Oh, that's right, you missed the memo." Gianna giggled before walking to Devonte and grabbing his face gently before crashing her lips on his. 

Nas, Andre and Black all chuckled at her pettiness and watched Antonio's face drop. The guy clearly felt some type of way about that but none of that mattered now.