13: Ferris Wheels, Candy Floss and Kisses

From the title, you should have a fair idea of what this chapter is..

The remainder of the week had been full of planning and taking care of business, plus attending classes for everyone but Devonte of course. They were all focused on putting their plan into action as fast as possible but everything behind the scenes had to be solidified first before they could do anything. Angelica had been successful in getting information on any upcoming events that Tony may attend, all of which were passed onto Gianna who could make her move when she was ready, with the approval of Von. It was all on go.

Saturday had rolled around quickly due to everyone being occupied but that meant one thing, it was the day of Gianna and Antonio's date and Alexis, Constance, Maria and Elena were all at their friends apartment helping her get ready for the evening. Devonte, Alexis and Elena had spoken to Constance and Maria about Gianna's situation to give them a better understanding of everything. They were never and could never be mad at their friend. Regardless of who she was or what her family was tied to, that was their friend and they loved her.

"So where's he taking you?" Constance asked while sipping on some wine.

"Honestly, I have no idea and he wouldn't tell me either."

Elena laughed. "Well let's hope it's something more on the thoughtful side because I know how you can be."

"Mmm. A dinner is nice every once and a while and I'll always be appreciative of that, but I like a man who thinks outside the box and gets creative. Anyone can treat you to dinner and shower you with things, but what about something simple you know?"

"Wow! Eighteen with high expectations." Constance mused. "As you should boo, as you should."

"The real question is, how many guys have actually pulled out the creative side of themselves for you?"

Gianna looked at Maria and giggled. "Well truthfully only one, but he was as boring as they come and I'm sure he paid one of his servants to put that shit together because he didn't even know what a teepee was and we were literally sitting in it."

"Servants? Damn you dated rich boys?"

"Meh."

"She really only went on dates with them because her father is known as a businessman not a mafioso, so all the other business people that have kids thought of her as a worthy girl for their sons." Elena stated before busting out laughing.

"I only did it for the sake of my father and I only went on a date with two of the boys. One was that failure of a date I just told you about and the other one was at this chic restaurant that only served snails and all this weird stuff that was way overpriced, plus he was way too up himself for my liking. Exactly why I'm single right now."

"Single for now." Maria mused.

Gianna was about to reply when her phone buzzed in her hand. Antonio was downstairs waiting. She quickly texted him back that she was heading down before putting her phone in her purse and turning to her friends.

"How do I look?"

"Honey, if I swung that way you'd get my attention right away." Constance laughed and shot a playful wink at her friend.

"You play too much girl. Anyway, I'll be back later on. Don't mess up my apartment."

With that, Gianna left the apartment and went straight to the elevator. On the way down she hoped that tonight would go smoothly and that Antonio wouldn't turn out to be boring like the handful of other guys she'd dated back in Italy. It was easy for someone to put on a front but eventually the real them would show and she just prayed that what she was seeing with Antonio was what she would be getting. The elevator stopped and opened making her take a deep breath before exiting altogether. She politely greeted the security guards before her eyes set on Antonio who was already staring at her with a wide smile plastered on his face as he leaned up against his Audi.