33: An Open Discussion

I think I'm gonna go up to 40 or 50 chapters for this book or somewhere in between. It really depends on how long it takes me to round off the ideas I already have placed within the story and match it all up with how the end of this story is planned. 

I'm going to leave it up to you though 😊

Do you want 40 or 50 chapters?

Gianna Romano

Lucio showing up the restaurant earlier was definitely not what I was expecting and I honestly hope that we never cross paths again. He is such a miserable human being and I can't believe that he went for Devonte. I probably should've seen it coming though - he's a spoilt rich boy who is handed everything he has. He's never worked a day in his life and with the money his father has he will probably never have to, so naturally he is used to getting everything he wants but he will never have me.

I regret even being willing to give all of myself to him. I was young, dumb and simply trying to follow the crowd. I wanted to be like everyone else and that led me to giving my body to someone who I don't even think even remotely cared for me like that. I wish I hadn't engaged in that night with him but I can't take it back now and it's not like he really took my virginity; he didn't even pop the cherry nor did he last long.

Anyway, that led to me sitting up here in my room with Adriano and Calogero wanting to know what Lucio was talking about. I know they mean well and I know we tell each other everything but I don't know if I'm all that comfortable sharing this particular story with them. I'm telling Devonte for sure because he is a man and men have needs but I'm simply not ready for anything like that and I need him to know that up front. I'm not saying I'll never have sex with him or make him wait for marriage, I just need time.

"I never liked that boy and he was talking all types of crazy so let me know now if I need to kill him, because I will for you."

I shook my head. "That's really not necessary Adri. He's a nobody."

"Were you two together at someone point?" Cee questioned.

"Sort of. We had a thing but it wasn't a thing, if that makes any sense."

Adriano frowned. "But what was his nonsense about you spending the night with him? Are you out here having sex? Please tell me you're not, especially with a person like him."

When I didn't answer his frown deepened.

"You have got to be kidding me. When?"

I sighed and looked down at my comforter. "It was only once and I swear I've never done it again."

"Recently or?"

"I was sixteen."

"What?!" He screeched and stood to his feet.

"Adriano calm down. She obviously feels bad enough about what happened this afternoon let alone diving into the past and you reacting like a maniac. She was young - she still is. We can't stop her from living her life the way she wants to live it. She hasn't brought harm to anyone so leave her be."

"But she slept with someone when she was sixteen! When she was a child! What if she'd have gotten pregnant?"

"Adriano I'm not stupid. We used protection and I had a plan B in my bag just in case."

He sighed and ran sat back down. "I'm sorry, okay? You're my baby sister and I can't help but be protective over you. I just don't want you doing something without really thinking about it and ending up in a difficult situation."