16: Interrogation

Y'all are gonna love this chapter lol

🚨 Graphic Content Warning 🚨

It's not bad (at least in my opinion) but there is mention of sexual assault in here, it doesn't go into detail nor does it directly state that but I know that some people get triggered off the smallest things, hence the reason why I put a warning here.

I'm not going to tell you to skip because it's pretty much all tied into the chapter, but if you know the slightest things will trigger you then read with caution and please skip if you feel the need to.

"Are you sure you're going to be able to handle this Constance? I don't want you to see the guy and then freak out."

Constance shook her head at Alexis. "I'll be fine Lex. I have to do this. I want to do this."

"If you feel uncomfortable then just give me a signal, aight?" Devonte said softly.

"Okay. Thanks again Devonte."

Waiting inside the house was Devonte, Alexis, Constance, Maria, Elena, Jordan, Black and Angelica. All wanted to be present to see Tony brought to justice. Devonte had been sceptical of the girls at first, more so Maria and Constance, since they'd never seen the dark side of things before. He wasn't sure how they would take it which is why he'd gotten Alexis to speak with them thoroughly about everything and what would happened once Tony is in their presence. They'd come to the agreement that Constance would be able to make hr peace first and then her, along with Maria and anyone else who didn't feel comfortable being in the room would leave while he and Gianna handled the rest.

"Aye boss, they just pulled up outside."

A smirk grew on Von's face. "Y'all get in position. Jordan, you're up."

Everyone scurried off to where they'd practiced and Jordan headed towards the front door while putting the brass knuckles on. Through the earpiece he could hear the vulgar comments Tony was making to Gianna as they got closer and closer to the door. He reached the front foyer when he heard the key code being put in from outside. No more than a minute later the door had opened and Gianna stepped in, closely followed by Tony who was looking at her as if she were his prey. The house was in darkness so Jordan couldn't be seen; though Gianna knew he was somewhere close because this was all apart of their plan. She turned to close the door and right as she locked it, Jordan emerged. He ran straight up to Tony and sent one very forceful punch to the guy's jaw which made him stumble back as blood started to ooze from his lip that's burst open.

"Ah! What the fuck?!" Tony groaned and touched his bleeding lip.

Jordan rushed to him again, this time sending blow after blow without any sign of it stopping. Tony was so confused at what was and happening and why that he hadn't even had time to react, all he could do was hopelessly hold his hands over his face, trying to shield himself from the blows. None of that hindered Jordan though. Instead of the face, he went for the ribs, stomach and chest. With the force he was using and the amount of times he'd heard deep groans and what sounded like screams coming from his victim, Jordan knew he'd surely done some serious internal damage.

In that time Gianna had walked over to the wall where the light switch was and flicked on the lights right as Tony dropped to the floor. He was battered and bruised, bleeding and from the sound of it struggling to breath.

"Alright, that's enough Jord. Better save some for your brother and the others."

"Yeah I guess." Jordan pulled the brass knuckles off and laughed before bending down beside Tony. "What? Too hurt to get up now big boy?"