6: More Information

Trying to upload a chapter a day for y'all 

Enjoy ❤ and let me know what you think!

"You sure you want to do this? I'll let you back out now if you want."

Jordan shook his head. "I'm good. I haven't given up the life just yet, lemme work my magic."

"Aight." Devonte chuckled. "Do what you gotta do playa."

The brothers did their little handshake before Jordan exited the car and walked into the already bumping party. Devonte pulled off and drove a few blocks over to a quiet little street. He parked up outside a house he'd rented so that in case something went down at the party Jordan was infiltrating, he and his crew wouldn't be too far behind.

Tonight they were making strategically planned moves and this plan in particular might've been their best bet. Sworn members of gangs were threatened not to rat at all cost (no matter who or what for, it was forbidden and people who went against this code paid the ultimate price) so Devonte knew even if he found one of the guys he was looking for, he probably wouldn't talk - maybe on his deathbed but what good would that be, especially if that man happened to be the leader? The leader was to die slowly and in as much pain as possible. Because of this, Devonte thought it would be best to go for the next best thing; girlfriends.

The men he'd killed days ago all had women in their life. He wasn't sure if they'd even got to the party under the circumstances but if they did it would hopefully work out perfectly. They'd be vulnerable, less of a guard up - that's where Jordan would come in. The youngest Wilson boy had been blessed with his late father's gift of sweet talking (Devonte had it too but he would rarely let it show). Jordan could get any girl he wanted and he knew it. It could be a simple single lady to a married cougar looking for one night of ecstasy - he'd seen it all and he wasn't one bit ashamed of his gift.

While Von went inside the house and handled other means of business with his crew, Jordan was weaving his way through the party and greeting certain people as he made his way through. When he reached his friends, he decided to chill for a while so he wouldn't look suspicious but he wasn't going to drink tonight since he'd need a clear head in order to fulfill his mission. His eyes continuously scanned through the many people that were in attendance until forty minutes later he finally saw one of the women he was looking for. He smirked and tapped one of his friends.

"Who's shawty over there in the red?"

Quan looked at where Jordan was pointing and chuckled. "She's taken man."

"Not what I asked. You know I don't care if she's got a man or not, if they want me but they're in a relationship then I won't make the move unless they do."

"You wild as fuck." Quan mused. "Angelica I think her name is, she's a junior at New York."

"Angelica..mmhmm. Excuse me then while I pay miss Angelica a visit."

With that, Jordan stood to his feet and dusted off his outfit. He then started walking through the crowded living room area, going straight towards where the girl stood against the wall with a red solo cup in hand. When he approached her, she slowly looked up from staring at the ground blankly and Jordan flashed an inviting smile to help make her feel comfortable.

"Excuse me miss, I hope I am not disturbing you. I just saw you from across the room and had to come over and introduce myself. It would be a shame to let such beauty go unnoticed."

He flashed an even wider smile that made her weak at the knees. Angelica was feeling some type of way because she hadn't heard from her "boyfriend" in days but then here comes this very attractive and flattering stranger.