49: Love Faces

Two updates in one day..y'all better like this chapter.

By the gif in the MM, you should know wassup 😏🙃

Enjoy my beautiful people, this is the final chapter BEFORE the epilogue!

The wedding celebrations continued long into the night and through until the early hours of the morning. It was safe to say everyone had enjoyed the newlyweds' big day that had been full of good food, lots of drinks (both alcoholic and nonalcoholic) and endless dancing. It was the perfect way for Mateo and Vittoria to celebrate their union and it was everything that they'd envisioned. 

Things were still lively even after Mr and Mrs Romano had left just after midnight to catch their flight to New Zealand - an 'interesting' choice for a honeymoon but somewhere that Vittoria had always longed to visit. Mateo had made it possible for her though and had assured she'd be able to visit all the places on her list which included Queenstown, Rotorua and the Coromandel Peninsula. They'd be there for a week, then they'd travel through the South Pacific Islands - Samoa, Vanuatu, Fiji, Tonga, Niue etc. From there they'd go to Australia for a week, then they would travel to America, then to Spain and then back home to Italy. It was definitely the definition of a 'rich couple' honeymoon.

As it started getting later and later, guests started leaving; including Devonte and Gianna.

The couple walked down the hall of the villa towards their room, talking and laughing away. They had both been drinking but they weren't drunk - just a little tipsy. When they reached the door, Devonte presses the keycard to the plate and instantly it opened. Gianna stepped inside before Von came in behind her, closing and locking the door.

"I am beat." She exclaimed, removing her heels and throwing her purse and bouquet onto the nearby table. "I need to remove all this makeup though, struggles of being a woman."

"Come on."

Devonte grabbed her hand and led her into the bathroom. She squealed when he lifted her onto the counter top before stepping in between her legs. He reached over and grabbed her makeup remover wipes, taking out a few before beginning to rid her face of all the foundation, blush, highlighter, contour, eye shadow, mascara and lipstick. 

Gianna giggled. "I can't believe you're doing this right now..maybe I'm imagining it."

"A good man always takes care of his woman."

When he was done he walked over the the bin to dispose of the used wipes before taking his place back between her legs again.

He placed his hands on either side of her thighs while staring at the woman who was utter perfection in his eyes. Gianna stared back as intense butterflies built up in her stomach and a sense of nervousness washed over her. The tension in the air was thick and it was starting to get overwhelming for her. She cleared her throat and gently pushed him back before hopping down from the counter.

"I um, I'm gonna take a shower."

Von chuckled at her nervous energy. He knew exactly what was up but if she wasn't going to act upon it then he wouldn't either. After all he'd promised that he would wait until she was ready, not the other way around.

He watched her walk past him over to the shower and twist the handle to a medium temperature. Then she stripped out of her dress and undergarments before stepping into the shower. Devonte shook his head and stripped out of his clothes too before stepping into the shower with her. She kept his back to him for a few minutes before finally turning around and crashing her lips onto his without warning. He was shocked to say the least but gripped her waist and kissed her back with the same hunger and passion.