Finding Them PT.22

"Are you serious?" Tommy laughed. How long had they been looking for their long lost brother? How long had he helped them look for their brother, look for himself. God, he felt stupid. Don't get him wrong; he wasn't upset, not in the least. He was happy, he wouldn't be replaced the moment they found their brother. He was happy because this meant he got to stay with them. 

        "Tommy, trust me. After everything that just happened, I would not lie to you about this," Phil chuckled. Everyone was emotionally drained and laughter was the product of the reactants. 

        "Yeah that makes sense, just confused is all. So much has happened in the past couple days." Tommy ran a hand through his hair, his hair line being pulled back. 

        "It's all good mate," Phil smiled. Tommy glanced over his shoulder at his other brothers. That was going to take some getting used to. Techno was smirking, which was already a drastic change from his normal demeanor. Wilbur only half way tried to contain his smile as he walked over to the winged boy. 

        "So, the gremlin child is related to me? How wonderful," he said with a sarcastic tone, big the smile on his face contradicted his teasing. Wilbur walked over ruffling the boys hair. "What are we going to do about these though?" Wilbur directed his question at Phil while gently lifting one of Tommy's wings. 

        "Oi! Don't touch that shithead!" Wilbur back off as Tommy swatted his hand away. 

        "Sorry, did I hurt you?" Wilbur was genuinely concerned, he didn't know how wings worked. Tommy shook his head pulling his wings closer to his back. 

        "No,sorry. Just scared me a bit. It felt like, when someone pokes the back of your neck, and your head kinda squished into your shoulders. It felt like that, just jump scared me is all," Tommy tried to think of the right way to explain it, seeing as he didn't have his own wings to compare the feeling to.

        "Well, you did just get your wings yesterday, I'd say they'll be sensitive for the next couple of days yet. Nothing too bad, just kinda like your teeth when you eat something too hot or cold," Phil explained, talking with his hands. Tommy was going to dress this, he wasn't a baby. Yeah hid wings were practically newborns but that didbt mean he had to act like they were. He couldn't wait until his wings wouldn't be weird and shit. Maybe he could fly, he sure hoped so or else they were just useless. Kind of like those birds that had wings but couldn't fly, Tommy thought they were stupid. By the looks of it though they would most likely be able to hold his body weight, but there was only one way to find out. 

        "How about we start with some wing lessons, yeah?" Phil asked, snapping Tommy out of his train of thought. 

        "Okay," Tommy agreed heading for the door, only to be pulled back by Phil. 

        "Okay lesson number one. No one but the people in this room can know about your wings," Phil sat Tommy down at the table, "second of all, you aren't even wearing a top. Were you just going to go out in the cold like that?" Phil gestured to the pants and socks he was wearing. Tommy smiled sheepishly. He was just excited, thinking lesson number one would be how to fly. 

        "Yeah," he droned out. Phil rolled his eyes while Wilbur laughed at him, Techno face palmed. 

         "Okay, this leads us to your second lesson, retracting your wings." Phil stood up, demonstrating. This was the first time Tommy got a good look at Phil's wings. One mine t they were outstretched, almost knocking the unlit candle from the table, before they were gone. Phil turned around to show him his back, it looked like normal skin. Tommy stared confusedly.

        "How'd you do that?" Tommy was searching for something, anything that would indicate that he had wings before, like a child playing peek-a-boo. Phil chuckled.

         "Well let me show you." 

Hello!! Merry Christmas Eve everyone! Tommorow I will be posting the Christmas special chapter, and please excuse any formating stuff in this chapter, I'm writing this on my phone in the car-

Also before I forget, hello to my friend's sister I know you know who you are because you told her that, "you telling her about this is like you becoming friends with BBh and telling him I like his content." Which... I don't think is an equivalent comparison in the slightest, but I think you're cool so yeah XD

But yeah XD
What would you guys think if I made like an insta for random things Abt the book or stuff in general? Idk one of my friends does it and I was like, hmmm not a bad idea. But idk maybe I should just use announcement things.

Also I was thinking Abt like referring to you guys as like a cool name instead of just leaving every authors note with you guys... Idk just my brain doing the stuffs, if youre fine with me referring to you guys, as well just you guys then I'll continue to do that, but in other fics and stuff I know people refer to their readers as like, cupcakes, stars, sugar plums. And they're all too cute so I was thinking we go for something more like; geists, sprites, wights, wisps, hollows, something kinda like ghost or demon related.
But idk if you'd like either or option just let me know and that's what I'll stick too :)

Have an awesome day, and as my English teacher says, "be good and if you can't be good be safe if you can't be safe stay out of jail and if you can't stay out of jail.." *pause for us to reply* "just don't get deported."