Finding Them Pt17

Tommy was wrong. Surprisingly, this routine he fell into was not temporary, and he was happy about that. It had been a month now since Tommy slept in his dirt house, a month since he had gone days without food. Tommy couldn't have been more thankful.

He still went out to play with Tubbo, but with him helping the others, his time wasn't as much as it was prior to their arrival. Unfortunately, they still had no luck in finding the fourth brother, but they were okay with it. The more time they spent looking, the more time they had with tommy and vice versa. But they also knew they shouldn't purposefully waste any time; they did have a prophecy to fulfill after all.

Tommy had also continued his lessons, by now he could practically read and write as good as the other three, minus a few words that is. Either way Tommy was glad he didn't give up. He didn't give up on himself, and he didn't give up on them. Just as they didn't give up on him.

Today the four were going to the market for groceries. Techno wanted to try out a new potato stew recipe. Tommy followed closely behind the three who were figuring out what they needed. The market was bustling. All of the stands had products, and there was a surplus of people who wanted them.

Tommy didn't like it when the market was busy. There were too many people, perfect for pick pocketing, but Tommy didn't need to rely on that anymore. He still kept his guard up, who knew what could happen with this many people in one place. He knew there were people scheming, he had been one of those people a month ago. He also knew that someone carrying a large piece of metal that had gotten caught on Phil's satchel was also a possibility.

Said man just continued walking after pulling on the metal a bit to get it unhooked, but it ripped a hole in Phil's bag. Scrolls, papers, money all of Phil's belongings were scattered behind him. Tommy snapped out of his head rushing to grab what he could.

"Phil!" The blonde man whipped around concerned. Soon all four were running about trying to retrieve the dropped items. Tommy had grabbed multiple things, but what caught his eye was the scroll Phil had originally asked him to read when they met for the second time. He had enough knowledge of how to read no, didn't he? He could read this by now. Tommy decided. He was curious, why had Phil asked him to read it in the first place? They never really had explained anything to him, other than they were looking for their brother. But he could read this now. He could read it and prove to the three just how far he had come. Tommy had some planning to do that night.

ahhh im so happy, wattpad hadn't let me on with my computer for a while, finally let me in.