This one time during marching band season

okay so before anything, this is the update for today because i friking typed this in a google doc and literally have nine pages worth of this, my dudes, it is 12:40 am  I have been working on this since like, 7:00 and I had to do minor editing in the video above because I don't want you finding out where I live (yes that is my band up there, no i did not take the video cuz i was marching. this was our 2019-2020 marching season up there and I was a freshmen at the time.) Also literally all of the odd things that happen in this story here, are all completely true, I was actually there to witness all of them, (minus the time the band got yelled at for jumping on the bleachers that was a year before i joined.) 

also mr. b is mr. beast i just didn't feel like writing it out everytime, and yes i put kristin in here cuz i think she is pog. I know especially towards the end it doesn't seem very mcyt related but I tried and I put a lot of fricken work into this one so without further ado. 

          July air penetrated the lungs of the high school children. 70 or more clambered out of cars and into the school's auditorium. Most carried some sort of case, different shapes, sizes, and colors, but they were all here for a common purpose. Freshmen were scared, stepping into this new place, not sure how the day was going to go. Sophomores smiled as they realized they weren't the newbies this year, they might have a clue at what they were doing now. Juniors clambered in excited for what the season would bring them, relishing in every moment knowing next year would be their last. Finally, the seniors took in every second, when they were freshmen, they didn't think their director's words would be so true, but here they were, their last year of marching band.

The first three practices were always the easiest, easing the freshmen into the world of high school band. The change from just having concert band to soon marching along with playing. The first three practices they sat in the band room, two-hour practices. These practices were not mandatory, meaning that mostly not everyone was there at the same time. It was summer vacation after all, but these kids decided this was how they were going to spend their summer. After the first three practices hell came in. Or at least for some that is how they would describe it, for others (seniors) they would cry when it was over, not wanting to let it go.

Band camp. Band camp was a two week long mandatory practice. 8:00 to 3:00 Monday through Friday. These two weeks would be the weeks in which memories and progress were made. Work came first, they could play later, as in lunch break. They would sweat, some might even pass out, but the end result would all be worth it.

"Welcome to band camp kids," Mr. B greeted all 70 or so of them. Today was their first day of band camp, "Today we're going to start with introductions and then do some basics of marching," he continued. And so, each one took turns standing up and introducing themselves. The first to go was a junior with brown hair, tall and lanky.

"Hello, my name is Wilbur. I'm a trombone and play bass once in a while. My goal for this year is to have a good time and be even louder when playing." Mr. B shook his head at this, Wilbur was one of the loudest low brass players he had, if he was stood in the right place, he could get his own echo out of the valley. And so forth and so on, one by one they all took turns. One played three instruments, one per band option. Violin (orchestra) bassoon (concert band) and clarinet (marching band). There was Tommy, a kid in drumline. Niki, a piccolo. Sapnap, a trombone. Tubbo, a clarinet. Minx, a bass clarinet. Schlatt, a trombone. Fundy, pit. Ranboo, in drumline with Hbomb and Tommy. Eret, a tuba. Phil, a saxophone and drum major. Kristin, a clarinet and drum major. George a color guard member. Quackity, a drumline. And Dream, a trumpet. After everyone did introductions, they all got into block formation two feet in between shoulders. All of the returning kids knew what they were doing, simply going over attention and marking time.